Respected Contributor

Anyone watching?  I love Mario Lopez but this show is a rip off of Match Game for sure.  The silly questions included.

I wish they would put Master Minds back on at  6 pm and not just at 3 pm now.

There's a lot of backlash on GSN's FB page and not one person liked it so far I think.  I wonder how many episodes they taped and if it'll last that long.

Trusted Contributor

Not a fan right now. It's kind of so-so in terms of game shows. I'll probably watch now and then depending on what else might be on. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

SWEET ~ I agree with you on all points : )

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen this new show Blank Slate.  I loved the old original Match Game.  But, that show had its own special time and place that made it funny.  I highly doubt they could do it again today, and it be so funny as the original.  I do remember a few years back when they tried to bring the Match Game back with Alec Baldwin as the host.  It didn't last too long.  That great old show just can't be duplicated today.

Valued Contributor

Boy this show really stinks.I thought it was me.

yes its a takeoff from the  Match game.

its really really bad. Iam sure it will be cancelled

very soon...

Esteemed Contributor
I hate it. Mindless & “comedians” trying to be funny. I love Master Minds & watch it at three. But I liked 6:00 time slot. The only good thing is seeing Mario Lopez who is easy on the eyes but his talent is wasted.
Respected Contributor

I like Mario; however, not this show.  I tire of it being a show with comedians doing most of the talking.  It's like a battle to see who can be the funniest.

I don't see this one lasting very long.

Respected Contributor

Re: BLANK SLATE - GSN

[ Edited ]

@Stray wrote:
I hate it. Mindless & “comedians” trying to be funny. I love Master Minds & watch it at three. But I liked 6:00 time slot. The only good thing is seeing Mario Lopez who is easy on the eyes but his talent is wasted.

@Stray 

No idea what the comedians have to do with the show.  They don't add anything to it and it's the same ones over and over again and I never heard of any of them besides Carolyn Rhea. 

Esteemed Contributor
@SWEET

I never heard of the others either. It’s a really crummy show.