Super Contributor

Re: BLACKLIST back Sunday night

On 1/31/2015 Alter Ego said: Not that anyone needs it, but for those recording it on Sunday, you may want to add extra time for any game overages.

Wow so strange you posted this as when I first woke up this am and was thinking about Super Bowl and then Blacklist the same thought came to my mind, lol.

Thanks for the advice

VickiSmile

Esteemed Contributor

Smoky et al, thanks for the info. LM

Super Contributor

Just saw the first of the two part season opening episode. This guy gets better every year. Love watching him in anything.

Esteemed Contributor

Fell asleep waiting for the Blacklist!

Respected Contributor

OF COURSE ~ because of the goofy time difference after the game, the DVR cut off the last 10 minutes!!!!! I can catch it Thursday night or I will check my ON DEMAND. Gosh, I hate when that happens.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/1/2015 WillEscapeCAsoon said:

Just saw the first of the two part season opening episode. This guy gets better every year. Love watching him in anything.

He is amazing! I was ""glued"" to the tv.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Do you think we are finally going to find out the connection between Red and Lizzy and why she is so important to him?

Trusted Contributor

If anyone missed this last night.... it will be on again Thurs. night before the second half. I loved it...... I think it is one of the best written and acted shows I watch.

Esteemed Contributor

James Spader is a great actor. He also directed this epsiode. He is very good looking. Easy on the eyes. I had to set my DVR recorder to record NBC 4 news right after the Blacklist because the football game went longer than it was scheduled. I got to see the whole show. It was good. Thursday will be the 2nd part.