Trusted Contributor

BILL O'REILLY/DENNIS MILLER SHOWS

Has anyone gone to see one of the Bill O'reilly/Dennis Miller live shows that they do around the country!  We are thinking about it! 

Are they worth the price of admission? Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: BILL O'REILLY/DENNIS MILLER SHOWS

ABSOLUTELY. WE ARE GOING TO SEE THEM AGAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME IN ATLANTA IN THE FALL. LOVE O'REILLY BUT DENNIS MILLER IS WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION. HIGHLY ENTERTAINING, INFORMATIVE AND FUNNIER THAN S....!

Contributor

I have never seen them in person, but have one of the DVD's. We watch Bill every night. Dennis is a bit wacky! Love Fox News, we are addicted.

Honored Contributor

bet would be fun. Miller, cracks me up. None of this politically correct b s for him. He lets her fly.

Trusted Contributor

I love Dennis Miller!  I would love to see him.  I like Bill, but he gets me too worked up.😃  When he gets on a roll and that vein in his forehead starts to bulge I'm afraid he's going to stroke out.  Dennis makes me laugh.

Honored Contributor

My biggest gripe about Bill is he won't let his guests talk. He runs over them. Hush up and let your guests get a word in edge wise every now and again.

Respected Contributor

I've been to one of their shows and loved it.  My stomach hurt from laughing so much.  Smiley Happy My daughter went with me and at the time, she wasn't really up on all the latest political activity, so a lot of the jokes went over her head. I would love to see them again.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

My biggest gripe about Bill is he won't let his guests talk. He runs over them. Hush up and let your guests get a word in edge wise every now and again.

@SharkE  That shouldn't be a problem at the show!

They were in my city within the past couple of years and I thought about going until I saw the ticket prices!  Yowza!  O'R. consistently talks about himself as "a wealthy man,", "a rich guy," and "in the upper 1%"  so does he have to make that much more money on the tickets for  these shows?  I just didn't think it was worth the price of $150 or around there (it was a while ago).  Love Dennis Miller and I think I'd enjoy the show.  But I need that $150 more than O'Reilly does!

Respected Contributor

Dennis Miller used to have an HBO Show that was hilarious. I bet Bill and Dennis are great.  

Trusted Contributor

A+++:  Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck when Glenn came out dressed as King Henry VIII.

As for the Bill and Dennis show:  Bill was great, Dennis acted as if he had no clue what to say and was terrible.  Now I like Dennis, but I haven't decided to give them a go this time around.