Esteemed Contributor

Re: Attn: Mods Bring Back Bold and Beautiful Thread

I don't know if I believe Sheila has changed.  If Sugar is dead her side of this fiasco was cremated too.

Sheila thinks everything is going to be hunky dory now, kooky Finn is so over the moon that his birth muva is alive but Steffy's expression said it all.

Respected Contributor

Re: Attn: Mods Bring Back Bold and Beautiful Thread

I just caught up with Friday's episode and took a break.

I haven't seen todays yet.

Friday's episode had a Hitchcockesque ending, with Steffy looking like her head was spinning 😵‍💫  lol

My husband said, They're pulling her on a dolly to get that 👀 look. HaHa

We don't even know who Luna's father is, now do we have to deal with her baby's daddy dilemma??

Honored Contributor

Re: Attn Mods: Bring Back Bold and Beautiful 2024 Thread

@threecees  - I don't watch the B & B, but I just wanted to say that I don't think it was cool at all that  the entire thread was removed because of a post with links.   Why not just delete the post?

Sorry it happened.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees  and all B&B fans. I'm so sorry I posted a link, but honestly they didn't NEED to delete the whole thread! Hopefully, it will be restored today. Thanks to @Trinity11 for posting to the mods. 

@Beth-QVC 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

While we wait on the mods......

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, May 14:

Well, we knew this was coming! We’re gonna lay bets that Zende won’t be surprised either when Brooke lays into him for betraying his cousin R.J.

Another day, another drama! Who will Luna turn to for support when she faces yet another difficult situation concerning R.J. and Zende.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, May 15:

Alarm bells sounded for this self-proclaimed protector from the moment he found out Sheila was alive. Now, Liam worries that Deacon’s joy over his fiancée poses a threat to Steffy.

Perhaps in hopes of redeeming herself after the Great Special Mint Debacle, Poppy inserts herself into Luna’s woes.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, May 16:

Surprising absolutely no one, Liam argues that Finn is not supporting Steffy as he should. Our question: Is it possible that Tofu Boy may be correct this time?!

Things move fast in Los Angeles! Mere months after beginning to date, R.J. and Luna decide their future.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, May 17:

We’re guessing the Forresters and Logans won’t be checking their mailboxes for wedding invites after the news breaks that Deacon and Sheila are engaged.

It’s gonna feel like three steps forward and two steps back when Hope circles around again to expressing her frustration that Steffy encouraged Thomas and Douglas to leave Los Angeles.

Welp, we knew it wouldn’t be as easy as saying, “Wifey, I pick you,” and we were right. Watch for Finn to grapple with the weight of his situation with Steffy and Sheila. Will he get caught spending time with his Birth Mother™ on the sly?!

Esteemed Contributor

Any update yet @Beth-QVC ?

Checking to get our B&B thread restored. Thanks!