Honored Contributor

Is anyone watching this show, it is getting ridiculous.  I can't even follow it anymore.  Porsha and Phaedra need to go.  Maybe it's time for the series to go. 

Honored Contributor

Porscha and Kandi have potty mouths.....Last night was unbelievable, some of the language from their mouths......I wonder what their parents think of all of that?I know they are grown women, but I can't imagine my poor mother hearing that kind of talk coming out of her daughters's mouth? I had mentioned before that this was going to be my last season watching them, and I really think it will have to be, unless they get rid of Porsha, at least.........

Respected Contributor

I've been disappointed too! I realize these are scripted, but it could be much better. 

Honored Contributor

thanks for starting the thread @sunshine 919!

i have not watched last nights episode yet.

if you think the language is bad now, what is going to happen when they bring back nene and kim z as predicted for the next season?

cannot stand porsha in particular. not sure why she has stayed on this long?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I stopped watching this show a long time ago. When it become political that was the icing on the cake. I think all these housewives shows need to go. They have become stale and are so over the top. I think most people can not identify with these women and their lifestyles. Too much catfighting regarding nothing and it becomes so exaggerated that it is ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

I was one of the biggest housewives fans out there. However it overstayed the party. It was so fun to see the mansions/estates, the closets, the trips, the lifestyle. Once that was shown they had to amp it up with the fights, now it is just trash and not a guilty pleasure. I liked the part of Riley trying to sing (she can hardly talk, let alone sing) Cynthia giving Kairo a start in modeling and Sheree totally not appreciating the opportunity. Sadly those moments are to few and far between.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Contributor

They need to get rid of Porsha. I realize there are some housewives you love to hate, and that makes good tv.  However, she's crossed the line, and now I just plain hate her.  She is unintelligent, violent, lying, and bigoted.  Why do certain cast members of the Atlanta housewives always turn being gay into such a big deal?  So what if someone has an "experience."  They pulled the same kind of  stuff last season with Kim Fields' husband.  It's 2017, and it's like they hold being gay as some big scandal or crime.  Phaedra's husband is in prison for commiting real crimes in which many say Phaedra was complicit, yet everyone is up in arms because someone kissed a girl?  The show is so embarassing and stupid.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Is anyone watching this show, it is getting ridiculous.  I can't even follow it anymore.  Porsha and Phaedra need to go.  Maybe it's time for the series to go. 

Nope. Stopped a long time ago. Too trashy. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

i did catch the last episode.  i really like kandi in spite of her language.  she gets very emotional but i think she always tells the truth.  i admire her for that.  also, how loyal and protective she is of her family. 

porsha, on the other hand really amuses me.  she's a real character and  just goes through life throwing shade and lying.  she's gonna go down and i want to be there to see it.  it may be that she's too slippery to get caught.  we shall see.

i love phaedra too.  she's so over the top and yet it looks like she's a good mother and really has a brain.  she likes playing the southern belle, but oh what a mouth on her.  she makes me laugh when she gets so silly.

Honored Contributor

I actually like Kandi and Cynthia the best. I think Cynthia is gorgeous and Kandi seems very real, Porsha is just too much though, although I think on every show they have to have someone who is over the top to keep all the sheiiit going.......Look at RHBH(Lisa Rinna) and RHOC(Kelly Dodd) and RHNY(ALL OF THEM??? LOL)......