Honored Contributor

Re: Astronaut Wives Club question

I'm also enjoing this show.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

I also hope it survives but am not sure the ratings are strong enough.

Also, it was slated to be a temporary show and it cost's them more to produce it as everything, cars, furniture, wardrobe and all else has to be a copy or original of things from that time frame. details must be exacting to make it believeable. I'm actually enjoying all of the "real" footage from space missions, much of which I did watch when it really happened.

Respected Contributor

This show was only supposed to be ten episodes, and I can see no way  it could be extended. They only did so much so they can only write so much about it. I enjoy the cars, clothes, etc., fun to see again, as I lived through it all. I am looking forward to seeing it tonight.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Respected Contributor

I caught this series On Demand and have really enjoyed it so far. Takes you back to the 60's, times were SOOO different then! 

Honored Contributor

Well it ended last nite after 10 episodes, I really enjoyed it, and learned a lot about this time in history.  Great summer fill in.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed this show very much and am sorry to see it end.  They all played their parts very well.

Honored Contributor

It probably could have been a 2 part movie (4 hours) vs 10 hours as it dragged a lot from episode 2-6.  We didn't need that much character and plot development as we all know how it ended ;o)

As said above, it was at least something new to watch this summer.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN