Honored Contributor

*Radioactive* was horrible!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching The Voice?

I'm watching right now, and I agree about Radioactive.  Jeffrey and Emily Ann were good though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree hated radioactive. Why does Gwenn feel the need to do makeovers on her singers? It should be about their voices not their looks.

Loved Shelby's performance!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

I agree hated radioactive. Why does Gwenn feel the need to do makeovers on her singers? It should be about their voices not their looks.

I noticed that the singer gwenn made over to a blond had brown hair tonight!

Honored Contributor

Amy V. reminds me of Kate Earl (sings that song Melody).  Was not wild about her song.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

@akaburtonfan wrote:

I noticed that the singer gwenn made over to a blond had brown hair tonight!

Yes, I hated the blonde hair.  It looked much better tonight.  I liked Braeden's hair when he had it straightened but didn't love it tonight.  I do think he needed to do something about all those curls.  They made him look too young.

I thought Amy Vachal was very good tonight.  I'm looking forward to hearing Jordan sing Hallelujah.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Loved Jordan -- I think he's going to win this season. 

Honored Contributor

Now Elvis is singing Queen....oy.

Esteemed Contributor

It has not aired on the west coast yet. I will watch part tonight and finish tomorrow. I get up pretty early in the morning, so I have an early bed time.

Jordan is my favorite. His voice is beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

Jordan disappointed me tonight with Hallelujah.   I was really looking forward to it as it is one of my favorite songs and with his voice he could have knocked it out of the ball park.  Sorry, I still think KD Lang has the best version and the way she holds that last Hallelujah is awesome, she raises the roof.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam