Respected Contributor

Anyone watching The Morning Show on Apple TV?

[ Edited ]

It will be back on September 17 for the second season.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Good Morning on Apple TV?

Do you mean the Morning Show with Jennifer Aniston? If yes I did watch it when I had Apple TV for free and I liked it but I dropped Apple TV because there wasn't anything else I wanted to see  and I couldn't justify another subscription service. I might have kept Apple TV if they didn't take so long to come out with another season. 

Honored Contributor

I think you mean Morning Show, because it's coming back on that date.  I did watch it and loved it.  I had a free year of Apple TV from buying a new iPhone.  I kept the subscription because of this show.  It was frustrating that they waited so long to bring it back.

I need to find other things on Apple TV to watch.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Do you mean the Morning Show with Jennifer Aniston? If yes I did watch it when I had Apple TV for free and I liked it but I dropped Apple TV because there wasn't anything else I wanted to see  and I couldn't justify another subscription service. I might have kept Apple TV if they didn't take so long to come out with another season. 

@Meowingkitty  Thank you for correcting me. I am going to try and change that. You are right there isn't too much to watch but what we have seen is good. There are two Tom Hanks movies that are very good. I think you can subscribe monthly for $5.00.

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I think you mean Morning Show, because it's coming back on that date.  I did watch it and loved it.  I had a free year of Apple TV from buying a new iPhone.  I kept the subscription because of this show.  It was frustrating that they waited so long to bring it back.

I need to find other things on Apple TV to watch.  

@NickNack  This is what we liked on Apple TV:                                          Defending Jacob                                                                    Greyhound movie with Tom Hanks                                        The Servant strange series but ok                                        Mosquito Coast a nail biter series, excellent                          News of the World movie with Tom Hanks                            Yellowstone                                                                            Mare of Easttown                                                                                                        

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 Thanks for letting me know what you're enjoying watching on Apple TV.  I'll check them out.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watching The Morning Show on Apple TV?

I watched the first season but didn't really care for it. To me, it's nothing more than a very thinly veiled re-telling of the Matt Lauer story, but with really bad writing. Even the talented actors in the cast couldn't save it. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

I watched the first season but didn't really care for it. To me, it's nothing more than a very thinly veiled re-telling of the Matt Lauer story, but with really bad writing. Even the talented actors in the cast couldn't save it. 

@FrostyBabe1  You are right it is the Matt Lauer story right down to some of the details. I still enjoyed it anyway. 

Trusted Contributor

I also really enjoyed this show.  I am looking forward to see where they take it for the second season.