Trusted Contributor

Anyone watching Lifetime Movie Network Series "Blue A Secret Life"

This is a continuing series with 2 one-hour episodes every Friday Night.  Stars are Julia Stiles, and Kathleen Quinlan as her mother.

Not sure how I feel about the quality of acting on the part of Julia Stiles, but definitely an unusual role for her.  She is single mother with a daytime career, and works as a call girl part time.

Unusual but interesting.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Lifetime Movie Network Series "Blue A Secret Life"

I've been watching this one.  Not sure, yet, how much I like it.    

But I tuned in because it was Julia Stiles.  

I haven't watched this week's episodes yet.

Honored Contributor

I watched the first episode & was bored-expression-smiley-emoticon.gif.  Now if this kind of story line was on HBO, Starz, Showtime, etc., my interest would have been piqued.

I really enjoyed Starz "The Girlfriend Experience."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan, I caught this the other week by accident, and forgot to watch last night, it was going off when I turned it on last night  .....  do you know when they will show it again?  It is rather interesting!

Respected Contributor

Will check Comcast On Demand! 👍

Respected Contributor

This was originally a web series 4 years ago.  From what I've read, the episodes being shown on Lifetime are the very same episodes previously shown online, There were 3 seasons.  I saw one of the web episodes when it first launched, but never really got into watching it online.  I've always really liked Julia Stiles, though.    

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@LogoFan, I caught this the other week by accident, and forgot to watch last night, it was going off when I turned it on last night  .....  do you know when they will show it again?  It is rather interesting!

hooty, I have Dish Network here in Chicago and Episodes 1 & 2 are available On Demand.  Also, Episodes 3 thru 6 are being repeated starting at 7 AM Central Time tomorrow (Sunday 7/24) on Lifetime Movie Network Channel.

Not sure if you have Satellite or other sources for programming.  Can only suggest you check your local listings.  Otherwise, Episodes 7 & 8 will be airing next Friday Evening.

Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan, thanks, I have regular cable, I'll just have to check their website I guess!

Honored Contributor

OMG, did anyone else watch the two episodes of this last night?  They were so good and great to see Eric Stoltz, haven't seen him in years!  I was really involved and did not want the episodes to end!

Respected Contributor

I have DVR'd all of the episodes to watch.