Esteemed Contributor

Anyone watching Bates Motel this season?

Love this show and look forward to it every Monday!  This season is getting good,  Norman is really getting very crazy and jealous of his mothers new husband .  No telling whst he will do, but will probably try to get rid of him.  Too bad , Norma finally finds someone to share her life with and Norman will ruin it for her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Bates Motel this season?

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Love this show and look forward to it every Monday!  This season is getting good,  Norman is really getting very crazy and jealous of his mothers new husband .  No telling what he will do, but will probably try to get rid of him.  Too bad , Norma finally finds someone to share her life with and Norman will ruin it for her.

This Sheriff is involved in some money laundering stuff... and I think he is going to get caught.  I think Norma with all the weird things she gets involved with( people etc)... does this to her self....ruins her own life.

Super Contributor

This show is crazy good! I think Norman might wind up killing Norma and the Sheriff before the series ends.

Trusted Contributor

@mimilucy wrote:

This show is crazy good! I think Norman might wind up killing Norma and the Sheriff before the series ends.

I totally agree with your thoughts.  Watching the most recent episode I sat there and thought that is is quickly coming to the time when Norman kills his mother.  Especially when he was watching her and the sherriff in their bedroom through the hole he made in the wall. Reminded me of the movie so long ago when Norman was a grown man looking through the hole in the wall at Janet Leigh in her hotel room.

This show really does tell the story we never knew about Norman's early life.  The actor who plays Norman actually looks like a young version of the Norman in the movie (cannot think of his name right now).

Love this show too.

Esteemed Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

@mimilucy wrote:

I totally agree with your thoughts.  Watching the most recent episode I sat there and thought that is is quickly coming to the time when Norman kills his mother.  Especially when he was watching her and the sherriff in their bedroom through the hole he made in the wall. Reminded me of the movie so long ago when Norman was a grown man looking through the hole in the wall at Janet Leigh in her hotel room.

This show really does tell the story we never knew about Norman's early life.  The actor who plays Norman actually looks like a young version of the Norman in the movie (cannot think of his name right now).

Love this show too.

His Name is Anthony Perkins,  and I agree he dose look like a younger version.

Respected Contributor

Norman will kill the sheriff & Mom will cover it up as always. Dillon found out his g/f's Mom checked in the motel but never checked out he has to figure it out also Norman still goes to out patient treatment maybe Dr. will put it together. Norman will never accept any man in his mother's life but himself. Every week this show gets better. Wonderful actors in this show.

Trusted Contributor

Watched last night's episode and now wondeering what will happen in the season finale next week.  I do not think Norman will kill his stepfather.  My guide description indicates Norman will do some kind of benefit for Norma.

Just wonder if the show will continue if Norma is actually gone.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe if  he does kill Norma we'll still see her as he "blacks out" and becomes her...so she'll still have to play the part...No?  Maybe? I'm just sad its gonna end for the season already...the actors are wonderful...I loved the scene in the diner with the sheriff and the bank "lady"....DW

Trusted Contributor

@dancingwoman wrote:

Maybe if  he does kill Norma we'll still see her as he "blacks out" and becomes her...so she'll still have to play the part...No?  Maybe? I'm just sad its gonna end for the season already...the actors are wonderful...I loved the scene in the diner with the sheriff and the bank "lady"....DW

I hope she continues if the show does.  Love her as an actress.  Thought she did a great job as George Clooney's love interest in "Up In The Air."  She has a unique charisma.

Trusted Contributor

I was sure she would wake up next week since they have one more season to go. But, from what I have read, maybe she doesn't. But, according to Psycho, Norman killed his mother and her lover/new husband in bed, so I am not sure why they would do something different from that story. And, yes, she will definitely be back next season in one form or another. I LOVE this show so much.