Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else hooked on "Snapped"?

I also love Sharon Martin's voice.  She and Peter Thomas (RIP) are my two favorite narrators.  They both make all the difference, IMO.

I watch Snapped and Snapped: Killer Couples.  I wish the second one had Sharon as narrator but, alas, it doesn't.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I've probably seen every episode (some more than once). Seems like every time I tune in, they are reruns.  Have they started a new season?

My biggest complaint relates to an episode filmed in Kentucky--one of the few where the woman who supposedly "snapped" was found not guilty and the husband's death was claimed to be a suicide by her defense.  Having read about the case, I was excited to see it presented on Snapped, but disappointed to see it was told through the viewpoint of her attorneys.  Most locals who really knew the couple weren't asked to participate and many think she got away with murder.  It's been a while since I've seen that episode, but I remember walking away thinking they left out key evidence and wished they had presented more of the prosecution's side.

Honored Contributor

I've never heard of it.  Maybe if I can fit it in....I'll look it up...thanks for the 411.

Honored Contributor

*SNAPPED & all it's counterparts ADDICT!*

Seen every episode.  My Sunday guilty pleasure.  And to the OP that asked, new episodes are every Sunday at 9.

There are a few women presented on SNAPPED! that have gotten away w/murder.  Reason why my S.O. gives me the *side eye* when I start taking notes. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

ME, ME , ME!!  OHHHH Snap!!!!! Woman Wink Love this show for some reason!!!

Respected Contributor

I used to watch it, but I swear....that one hour show could easily be condensed to a 30 minute one. They repeat, repeat, repeat, and it made me crazy!

Muddling through...
Contributor

I love Snapped and the narrator's over-the-top narration. "But was it an accident...or was it...MMURRRRDDDDERRRR?!?!"

But my favorite true crime show is Forensic Files. Peter Thomas was probably the best narrator of all time and some of the stories are just fascinating. Snapped isn't as interesting because you go into it knowing who did it. I used to have a huge interest in true crime and unresolved mysteries although it has reduced. My MIL got me into all these true crime shows and it was actually how we first bonded.