Honored Contributor

I liked the premise; watched a few episodes hoping it would improve, it didn't. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone Still Watching Bull?

I have it up after about 6 weeks.  He never loses a case...really???  I love Michael Weatherly but cannot stand Dr. Phil who has his hands all over this. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

My favorite new show. 

Trusted Contributor

We gave it up after the third episode.  I tried!

Respected Contributor

same here, gave up on it after three.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

I have it up after about 6 weeks.  He never loses a case...really???  I love Michael Weatherly but cannot stand Dr. Phil who has his hands all over this. 

I agree about the Dr. Phil comment.  I am getting bored with the same thing every week.  I had thought the program was based on earlier life of Dr. Phil.  I read that somewhere.  I'm even getting tired of Michael Weatherly.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy it for mindless fluff entertainment. At least it's a step up from the hysteria on 'reality' TV.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I DVR it, and have 3 episodes yet to watch, I am still undecided about this one, never loses a case, and the fact that Dr. Phil is involved (not a fan), but I have invested  the time in this season so I will watch the rest of the season, but not sure IF it is renewed that I will continue?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I DVR it normally too, but it's one of the last shows of my recordings I watch.  I wouldn't have even started watching it if Michael Weatherly wasn't in it.  I loved him on NCIS and still watch all those reruns I can.  But this Bull character is not my cup of tea.  I do think I read somewhere that it has been renewed for a second season.  Not sure I'll continue with it.

Honored Contributor

I wanted to like it since I'm a fan of Michael - gave it many weeks but it hasn't improve. It seem to have the same premise and the same scenes week after week. Took it ff my DVR list.