Regular Contributor

Re: American Gothic -Spoilers

[ Edited ]

I have wondered about the grandmother too. I don't believe they only showed her for such a short time not to have it mean something more than what it did, which wasn't anything. 

Esteemed Contributor

Now I am thinking it was the father and the grandmother helped.

Or the detective and the mayor and they planted evidence to make it look like the Hawthornes were involved.

Trusted Contributor

It's one of those series that just when you think you have it figured out, they throw another monkey wrench into the mix!  The mother and the son in jail obviously know something, although I don't think that son is directly involved in the killings.  I think the female detective has it in for this family and now has the help of the mayor. 

I like the idea of a show on for a season from beginning to end of the storyline. 

Honored Contributor

Terrible what happened to the television news reporter.  She wasn't ethical but she didn't deserve to have it end that way.  I want to know what the detective and mayor were doing in that car. 

Honored Contributor

Annabelle, I just this morning told my husband, there's not enough meat on the bone to keep me watching this with all these commercials, even though I can zap right through them. It's to to for me. I'm done. He's going to continue watching. I can't take anymore.  Let us know how long you hang in there for.

Honored Contributor

I now have suspicion that Tessa could be the SBK & NOT the mother.  Remember Tessa is taking some sort of psychotic meds.  Not sure if still taking them now that she is pregnant.  Probably not, as I believe she is the one who killed the news reporter & has no memory of doing so or any of the other killings (see ** below).

In the scene from the last episode showing Garrett as a teenager all dirty holding a knife, he said "she tried to kill me."  I think he was talking about his little sister, Tessa.  They are close like 2 peas in a pod.  He is also protective of her.  She kills & big brother is the clean up man?  While living in the woods, he left her a phone # where he could be reached.

Regarding the video showing the SBK entering a car, the person got in on the PASSENGER side.  I now think Garrett was the driver of that car.

MOM is the "deadly" protective bear as well as Garrett & his "murdered" father.

**Tessa suffering from multiple personalities?  Has blackouts when the SBK emerges????

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Now it looks like Garrett is a suspect again. Why would he did up the skeleton and grind it up after all this time? It looked like it was buried in a secluded area so chances of it being found are slim. Unless something is supposed to be built in that field?

I still don't know who the real SBK/accomplice is yet!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I now have suspicion that Tessa could be the SBK & NOT the mother.  Remember Tessa is taking some sort of psychotic meds.  Not sure if still taking them now that she is pregnant.  Probably not, as I believe she is the one who killed the news reporter & has no memory of doing so or any of the other killings (see ** below).

In the scene from the last episode showing Garrett as a teenager all dirty holding a knife, he said "she tried to kill me."  I think he was talking about his little sister, Tessa.  They are close like 2 peas in a pod.  He is also protective of her.  She kills & big brother is the clean up man?  While living in the woods, he left her a phone # where he could be reached.

Regarding the video showing the SBK entering a car, the person got in on the PASSENGER side.  I now think Garrett was the driver of that car.

MOM is the "deadly" protective bear as well as Garrett & his "murdered" father.

**Tessa suffering from multiple personalities?  Has blackouts when the SBK emerges????

I listened to that twice to make sure, heard " he tried to kill me".

Esteemed Contributor

Did all those bells fall out of the mother's purse or was it someone else's purse???

Honored Contributor

Cam had better be done with that girlfriend once and for all.  I want to know who was dragged down the stairway now that we know the mother's story was a lie.