Trusted Contributor

Anyone watch AGT tonight?  The last guy (Brian - singer) was outstanding and had me in tears.  Looked like Howie was almost in tears too.  I liked Brian the 1st time he auditioned too.  There are some really good acts this year.

Respected Contributor

Re: America's Got Talent 7/19

@sabra  He was really good.  Wish the girl (can't remember her name right now) in the green dress that was up on the stage with him at the end would have gone through, too.  I would have rather seen her go through than "tape man".

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor

ITA

Trusted Contributor

Brian was absolutely fabulous.  I wish he'd put out an album NOW!  They have some really good singers this year, as well as wonderful other types of talent.  Don't know how people are going to choose a favorite.

Trusted Contributor

Can you tell me who else went through tonight 7/19?   I fell asleep!

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

JMO - but I can tell you two that I don't think should have gone through - that crazy act with the drill down the throat! And the mother/son dance team.  Neither are worth a million dollar contract!

Respected Contributor

@Hot Street wrote:

Can you tell me who else went through tonight 7/19?   I fell asleep!

Thanks!

@Black Cat Back - the 7 acts are:

~ Malevo - dancers from Argentina (George Lopez hit Golden Buzzer)

~ Blake - magician (used the $100 and $1 bills)

~ Alla & David - mother/son dancers

~ Act with drill/blowtorch

~ Tape Face

~ Daniel - Singer (sang Feeling Good)

~ Brian - singer (sang Creep)

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@gonnab wrote:

JMO - but I can tell you two that I don't think should have gone through - that crazy act with the drill down the throat! And the mother/son dance team.  Neither are worth a million dollar contract!

@gonnab I totally agree! The comic that they praised so much and the singer Madison should have gone through. I haven't agreed with some of the choices the judges have made. Someone mentioned that the judges may be able to bring an act back, I hope so. 

Respected Contributor

Were I a judge I would have had trouble deciding between the 2 singers. But the comic that they praised so much and a guy with a role of duct tape ???He had his funny moments but come on...the other one was so much more professional (as they said). I cannot see duct tape boy as a headliner.

Trusted Contributor

My favorite was Brian singing Creep. I just loved. Had us all in tears in my house. 

Loved the the performers from Argentina as well. 

I dont get putting through duct tape guy either. I liked the comedian Sam. He should have gone through.