Honored Contributor

Amber Heard Divorcing Johnny Depp

[ Edited ]

They married 15 months ago - well they made it for a year, anyway.  No prenup either.  That wasn't smart, Johnny!  What a shocker this is (not!).

Weird too. Johnny was with the mother of his two children for around 14 years or so and they never married.  He married Amber and it lasts 15 months.  Go figure people out....?!

http://www.people.com/article/amber-heard-johnny-depp-divorce

Respected Contributor

Re: Amber Heard Divorcing Johnny Depp

Funny how bad he looked while he was married to her.   

Respected Contributor

She will get some pay out for being married for one year with no pre-nup (how stupid was that).  I always liked Johnny D. especially in Chocolate, but I have to say he is one of the few men I have ever seen that have aged so badly.  Usually men get better with age but he looks terrible.  He is all bloated, his hair is black like shoe polish, and OMG his teeth are the worst I have ever seen on anyone.  It is very sad.  I hope she does not take him to cleaners over this.  

Honored Contributor

I never saw that this was a good match.  He was with Vanessa for such a long time and from all apperances it was a happy and long union.  Makes you think that he was having some type of mid-life crisis or something.  A younger, flashier woman who he just kind of jumped for --- impulsively.  Wonder if he now has regrets?  Who knows?  I agree -- he did not look that great the whole time he has been with Amber.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

He has always seemed so gross and dirty to me and weird. 

Honored Contributor

Amber had a girlfriend for a long time before marrying him. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I never saw that this was a good match.  He was with Vanessa for such a long time and from all apperances it was a happy and long union.  Makes you think that he was having some type of mid-life crisis or something.  A younger, flashier woman who he just kind of jumped for --- impulsively.  Wonder if he now has regrets?  Who knows?  I agree -- he did not look that great the whole time he has been with Amber.  

@AngelPuppy1  Yes.  He should have lunch with Paul McCartney and they could trade "I shouldn't have done that" stories (Heather Mills).  Probably both cases of men following hormones rather than their brains.  McC. didn't have a prenup with Heather either, and it cost him dearly - about $48 million.

Honored Contributor

Update:  Johnny has reportedly asked the court to reject Amber's claim for spousal support.   Also, Amber filed just days after Johnny's 81-yr-old mom passed away.  

http://www.people.com/article/johnny-depp-refuses-spousal-support-amber-heard-divorce

Honored Contributor

I knew she was Bi, wonder what he was thinking.....I hope he doesn't get taken to the cleaners over this! I used to work at a Fortune 500 company with his 1st cousin, and she said he is the nicest most generous person...Her last name was Depp as well, and I said to her-you probably get asked this question all the time-any relation to Johnny Depp, and when she said yes, I was shocked. She was a very nice person...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wonder who gets custody of the famous dogs!