Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/23

Wow I just realized we can say "ass" now..... LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I'm surprised no one mentioned that Eduardo Hernandez may possibly have multiple families, not just Rafe and sibs, and Paige.  Paul said his friend in baseball's father, Eduardo, went to the school that John did and that Eduardo apparently has a habit of abandoning families.  Where are they going with this? 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

LORI..

I don't believe i was posting on here  at the time  you mentioned;

a vote was taken about spoilers

or

not be shown.

@cowboy sam, no, you weren't around then.  For years we had one thread and then after huge debate and fightting we had two threads:  Spoilers and No Spoilers.  But now that there are spoiler tags it isn't necessary.  

Unless the No Spoiler people decide that when someone comes along without reading the thread and posts a spoiler that they don't want to be together anymore.  But that's up to them.  I'm obviously a spoiler person since I post htem LOL.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick, I read that

Spoiler
they're going to change Dario's backstory and make him a pro baseball player, the guy Paul was referring to.  I think that was informed speculation although sometimes people who know things make it seem like they're speculating when they really know and can't say.  
Honored Contributor

BTW

Spoiler
the guy that will play Dario is great, I watched him on All My Children and he originally came from As the World Turns, Jordi Villa-something
Esteemed Contributor

Could it be that Eduardo will turn out to be John's brother???  There's something about him that I don't like... Maybe because he's so little.

Lately, Daniel has been very quiet in every episode.  Is there any reason for this??? Does he have laryngitis???

O/T here and maybe someone can solve this.  On my "notifications" on top, it will say things like "Mary and Jane and 5 others gave you hearts for Days of our Lives" or whatever show they are  talking about.  I would like to know who the other "5 others" are... What's the purpose of that if they don't tell me???  Some things just don't make any sense.  TIA and Happy Thanksgiving to all if I don't see you later or before tomorrow.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie, if you click through to the post from the notifications, and click on the number of hearts, it will tell you the nics of those who hearted your post.

In real time around six months ago, TPTB had already fired Shawn Christian so I guess they didn't want to give him substantial air time except for his death.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori  Thanks.  I just did it.  Who knew????  LOL

Yeah, I guess you're right about Dr. Dan.  He looks kind of sad too.  I don't like the pairing of Eve and Justin, although I am not liking Justin lately either.  He used to be my favorite.  Love the dimples.  My husband has them too....

Loved Rafe slopping the gooey mashed potatoes on the plates today.  Rafe and Stef are my favs....  Why did Brady stop by Doc and John's place today and why is Steve staying at the Salem Inn??? Shouldn't he be living with "sweetness?"  Aren't they still married and wouldn't it look better for little Joey?  Hope needs to take a trip and take Ciara with her and be gone for a long, long time.  Can't stand that kid.  Sorry about that.

Super Contributor

I think 1 person mentioned making Bo's arrangements and then it was said that Hope was not up to it...But you would think someone would start talking about his funeral soon.

I was hoping Eve was already off the show and hated to see her with Justin.YAY for Victor throwing her out of the house...Does anyone know when she will be gone?

Looks like they plan on tying Rafe's dad into several of the storylines,so I guess he is here to stay.Not real thrilled with that.

For those that missed the 1st part of the show yesterday(I think was the day) due to the prez,I watched it on POP .All it showed was John,Marlena and Andre going to the place where Sami had been held ,seeing her guard knocked out and John hit Andre with something.Then it showed Chad going into Ben's place looking for clues...Then it showed Kayla telling the family about Bo's death.That is when my local station picked the show back up.

Hope everyone here has a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Jobran... Maybe because Brady is John's soon??? I think Kayla divorced Steve.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix