not be shown.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/23

@Judaline wrote:

@jobran wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

Jobran...the tickets were a throw back to the 80s when Hope was a teen.  She as in the kissing booth and Bo came up with a handful of tickets.  He gave them to her...then kissed her on the forehead.  Right before he died, Bo gave her the tickets to honor that memory. 

How the heck do you remember that?

They showed it on 1 of their flashbacks this week.

Super Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I was just thinking..................what if a crazed Ben runs away with the baby and there is a manhunt and they ask Clyde to go on tv and appeal to his son to come back with the baby. And then Clyde tells Ben on national tv, 'the baby isn't yours, son. I threatened the lab guy to just say he was yours.' That should do it. But wait. What will Ben do to the baby? Maybe we could expound on this theory a little?

That's a GREAT idea.  I wonder if he would come back for it.  I mean, at this point I'm assuming blah blah baby gets sick like we need a sick baby to cheer us up on the show even if Chad does rush in and save him.  This would be so much more original and prevent it from dragging out!  Great idea, Head Writer.

@Dawn01, I need the invisible ink pen at the moment but I'll pass it on as soon as I can.

Thank you.Lori.Just let me know when I can borrow it.Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

In thinking about this, I don't believe Clyde knows who the baby's father is.  I remember Clyde telling/threatening the lab guy that no matter what the results are, it should say Ben is the father. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

In thinking about this, I don't believe Clyde knows who the baby's father is.  I remember Clyde telling/threatening the lab guy that no matter what the results are, it should say Ben is the father. 

All I remember is that the lab guy went out for a minute and his ass't finished the test for him.  He got all upset and had to do it all over again, so now I don't remember how it all ended.  Does anyone else remember that????

Regular Contributor

Oh my gosh, my favorite thing toDAY was Arianna poking at Rafe's face!  Freaking adorable!!!! Hope annoys me, as does her storyline. 

Trusted Contributor

@jobran wrote:

@mishka14  Youtube has no commercials.  I'll bet you can see it right now.  One day a few weeks ago, something was going on in the country and DOOL was not shown.  I went to Youtube and there it was - 3 hours later.  No commercials.  (Even if there were, you could FF through them)......

thanks, I will check it out,  I missed today's again, some reason my DVR didn't record it...missed yesterday because of the President....watched that this morning on the NBC site and had to watch ALL the commercials.....I will now try the youtube.....thanks again...

Esteemed Contributor

@corinne - Yes - Arianna was so cute poking at Rafe's face.  She seems to be a bit more animated lately.

I loved Victor's line today - I can multi-task!!

So this is the first holiday without Paige and Eve is all dolled up and doesn't look too grief stricken to me - she has other things on her mind - HaHa!

Hope is annoying me again.  Is she going to plan and attend Bo's funeral before she runs off to be Mata Hari and find Bo's captors?

I keep getting confused with Joey and Chase - to me they resemble each other, but I think Chase is taller.

Where is Kimberly?   They haven't even mentioned her. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinsister wrote:

@corinne - Yes - Arianna was so cute poking at Rafe's face.  She seems to be a bit more animated lately.

I loved Victor's line today - I can multi-task!!

So this is the first holiday without Paige and Eve is all dolled up and doesn't look too grief stricken to me - she has other things on her mind - HaHa!

Hope is annoying me again.  Is she going to plan and attend Bo's funeral before she runs off to be Mata Hari and find Bo's captors?

I keep getting confused with Joey and Chase - to me they resemble each other, but I think Chase is taller.

Where is Kimberly?   They haven't even mentioned her. 

I agree with almost all you said-And Ari was so cute poking at Rafe's beard. It must have scratched her and she wondered what 'those' were. Is she the same baby? She sure grew up fast.

Why no Kim?

I don't think the two boys look alike. But that's just me.

Multi-tasking and BYOH were priceless from Victor.

I feel that Hope has dredged up this image of Bo and now has something to live for. It, to me, is so much better than a sorrowful, inconsolable Hope.

Honored Contributor

@jobran wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

All I remember is that the lab guy went out for a minute and his ass't finished the test for him.  He got all upset and had to do it all over again, so now I don't remember how it all ended.  Does anyone else remember that????

That's right. And upon reflection, I don't think any of us 'at home' actually knew but knew in our hearts he was Chad's baby. So my little theory has been blown to smithereens about Clyde pleading for Ben to come home. If I had a head start I wouldn't come home, either, with three murders to pay for, lol. Oh, and Wendy makes four.