Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/23

@LoriLori wrote:

So @Judaline, you're Sally.  Interesting!  Who's your bestie?  And where's your bestie?  And where's Winnie?  See, you didn't read anything you didn't want.  Where's WInnie, anyway?  In my Amazon profile I just recently wrote that I'm part Lucy (Ricardo and Van Pelt).  

Who's Sally??? I feel like I missed something.

Honored Contributor

Morning, Jud.

That would be me.

With all due respect, Mama, if you read the thread we put it to a vote and everyone wants the spoilers covered up.  If someone doesn't read the thread that should not become eveyrone else's problem.  Since QVC added the spoiler tags there is no excuse for the spoilers to show other than a learning curve, and everyone has one of those, I get that.

I deliberately asked the question what do people want and there wasn't one person who expressed a desire to have the spoilers showing.  So yes, I chastised someone (two someones) and now have been chastised in return.

Mama, you are the greatest.  All due respect to you.  I can be blunt (you gave me my tagline LOL) but that shouldn't take away from my message which is that we've spoken loud and clear, one thread with spoilers hidden.

And if anyone else thinks I'm out of line tell me!  I thought this issue was solved.  

Super Contributor

I hate that my spoiler I put in the spoiler tag was revealed anyway.Woman Sad..Since so much action has now returned,I do think spoilers should be in that tag but that is just my opinion.I don't post that often,so maybe my vote does not count...I love reading spoilers but I know many do not.

I will sure miss Days the next 2 days and I hope Monday's episode will be a good one.

Since I still write in that invisible ink.,I might need to borrow some, Lori.Woman LOL

Do we all think Aiden did kill his 1st wife and just lied to Hope about it being Chase?

Honored Contributor

I was just thinking..................what if a crazed Ben runs away with the baby and there is a manhunt and they ask Clyde to go on tv and appeal to his son to come back with the baby. And then Clyde tells Ben on national tv, 'the baby isn't yours, son. I threatened the lab guy to just say he was yours.' That should do it. But wait. What will Ben do to the baby? Maybe we could expound on this theory a little?

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

So @Judaline, you're Sally.  Interesting!  Who's your bestie?  And where's your bestie?  And where's Winnie?  See, you didn't read anything you didn't want.  Where's WInnie, anyway?  In my Amazon profile I just recently wrote that I'm part Lucy (Ricardo and Van Pelt).  

Who's Sally??? I feel like I missed something.

@Judaline, your avatar, isn't that Sally from Peanuts?  

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I was just thinking..................what if a crazed Ben runs away with the baby and there is a manhunt and they ask Clyde to go on tv and appeal to his son to come back with the baby. And then Clyde tells Ben on national tv, 'the baby isn't yours, son. I threatened the lab guy to just say he was yours.' That should do it. But wait. What will Ben do to the baby? Maybe we could expound on this theory a little?

That's a GREAT idea.  I wonder if he would come back for it.  I mean, at this point I'm assuming blah blah baby gets sick like we need a sick baby to cheer us up on the show even if Chad does rush in and save him.  This would be so much more original and prevent it from dragging out!  Great idea, Head Writer.

@Dawn01, I need the invisible ink pen at the moment but I'll pass it on as soon as I can.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori No, mine is much prettier and I actually created her on some site that said to 'peanutize' yourself. So I did. The outfit is divine. I even picked the shoes and bag to match. So no, she's judaline, not Sally. I don't know my Peanuts characters anymore, but I know she isn't Sally. 

Honored Contributor

How that baby is even surviving is beyond me. And to go on the run with him? No mama? No nothing? Horrible. I am saying this because it's already here that Ben does that.

He probably wouldn't come back but I think Clyde is the only one he listens to-or Jordan, but spare us that. He might go into his other self, Jekyl or Hyde and leave the baby somewhere it will be found and then do a bunk as the Brits say.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, sorry I thought it was Sally.  You're right, you're prettier!!!  And cooler, with those sunglasses.

I thought Abigail was going to feed the baby after Ben handed him to her so he could go shoot Wendy, it seemed from her body language she was going to feed him.  Poor little boy apparently hasn't eaten yet though he's plump as a Thanksgiving turkey!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline, sorry I thought it was Sally.  You're right, you're prettier!!!  And cooler, with those sunglasses.

Yes, much cooler. 

Image result for girl emoticon with sunglasses