Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/23

[ Edited ]

@jobran wrote:

@LoriLori   LOL - oh Nooooooooooo, I can't believe it...... Please make it go away...... LOLOLOL

Yeah, @sophiamarie (edited to tag you), my head feels like The Colonnade is going to look on Friday.  (I live near there, that's your big hint, I live near Sawgrass and not the expressway LOL).

Honored Contributor

When did Suzanne Rogers get a face full of Botox cement?

Honored Contributor

Sorry but these extreme closeups of the Ben and Chad fight are too funny-looking to scare me.

I'm going to miss that BLINKING LIGHT though. Especially now that my DAYSies have educated me that that indicates film noir.  Maybe the next lowlife on the show can rent that apartment?

Esteemed Contributor

Guys...this is All Things DAYS...so anything goes, even spoilers.  Don't chastise someone who posts anything that hasn't happened....ALL THINGS

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Jobran...the tickets were a throw back to the 80s when Hope was a teen.  She as in the kissing booth and Bo came up with a handful of tickets.  He gave them to her...then kissed her on the forehead.  Right before he died, Bo gave her the tickets to honor that memory. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

Yes!  Chad finds Abby and Ben chains them to the bed, sets a fire and takes off with the baby.

I saw it on a video I "think" on NBC's Website.  Go on the website, go to shows and then to DOOL.  Every Friday evening NBC post a short video of the followering week as well as some sneak peek pictures.

If not NBC (regarding the fire), I'll have to look for it.

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Jobran...the tickets were a throw back to the 80s when Hope was a teen.  She as in the kissing booth and Bo came up with a handful of tickets.  He gave them to her...then kissed her on the forehead.  Right before he died, Bo gave her the tickets to honor that memory. 

******************************************************************************************

Thanks and thanks.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@jobran wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

How the heck do you remember that?

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Guys...this is All Things DAYS...so anything goes, even spoilers.  Don't chastise someone who posts anything that hasn't happened....ALL THINGS

Who did dat?

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Sorry but these extreme closeups of the Ben and Chad fight are too funny-looking to scare me.

I'm going to miss that BLINKING LIGHT though. Especially now that my DAYSies have educated me that that indicates film noir.  Maybe the next lowlife on the show can rent that apartment?

Oh, yeah, definitely film noir. The place was too nice, tho, to be authentic film noir. You should see those places. And you have to smoke to have the blinking light in your room. And the blues-y music.

It seemed like Ben had all the blood on his face-it was even in his mouth. Probably bit my Chad. But next time we saw him, Chad's all bruised and butterflied and in a coma and Ben doesn't have a mark on him as I recall.