Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/23

@JCF wrote:

I hope the writers will change things and get Ben off of there ASAP, as in jail where he belongs.

Does anyone know if Chad and Abby will be saved from the fire that Ben sets before taking off with the baby?

Fire???????????

Esteemed Contributor

@mishka14  Youtube has no commercials.  I'll bet you can see it right now.  One day a few weeks ago, something was going on in the country and DOOL was not shown.  I went to Youtube and there it was - 3 hours later.  No commercials.  (Even if there were, you could FF through them)......

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, there's one in every crowd, and usually at every Thanksgiving table.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you, QVC, for providing us with the spoiler tag.

Spoiler
Now if the person who posted the spoiler above, @JCF, would just edit your post to take out the spoiler -- the answer is we don't know what day he starts the fire.  Because Chad is in the cabin when he does it, and we don't know how quickly Chad gets there.  But please edit your post.  Some people do not want spoilers.  Thanks!  Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Esteemed Contributor

We only had the Prez on for about five minutes, then we went right to DAYS.

For a premature baby, he is very big, but Abby was only starting to show - ridiculous.

Regular Contributor

The baby was ginormous! Geez! How thoughtful of Ben to shoot Wendy outdoors. What a weirdo! I wish it would be the next day already.....I'm sick of all the ugly clothes. 😜

Honored Contributor

Kristian has to get an Emmy.  She's giving me chills.  (Okay, I have a cold too but.)  And I don't dislike Jen anymore.  That is until

Spoiler
she gets involved with Eric, and then I'll detest her like I did when she was with Daniel
Esteemed Contributor

What are those red tickets Hope was clutching?

Boy, she sure snapped out of it fast.  Now, Steve has to get with the program.  We don't need a harmonica- playing drunk looking for those bad guys.....  I think "sweetness" should be with him anyway.  Are he and Hope going to be a "team?".......

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori   LOL - oh Nooooooooooo, I can't believe it...... Please make it go away...... LOLOLOL

Honored Contributor

So @Judaline, you're Sally.  Interesting!  Who's your bestie?  And where's your bestie?  And where's Winnie?  See, you didn't read anything you didn't want.  Where's WInnie, anyway?  In my Amazon profile I just recently wrote that I'm part Lucy (Ricardo and Van Pelt).