Super Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/23

I hope everyone reading watched it today already.Can you believe how big that baby was to be born so premature?Poor Abby,I feel for her bladder if she has  not gone to the bathroom this long.,Woman Surprised..I am so ready for this story to be over.

Hope must still be in shock wanting to go after the bad guys and not thinking about planning Bo's funeral.Course she is seeing and hearing his ghost,so I guess that tells us how bad her mind is right now.

Esteemed Contributor

The whole premature baby storyline is preposterous.  Let's say Abby is six months.  Yes, the baby could survive but would definitely be critical when born, struggling to breathe because the lungs have not matured.  She can't be much further along than six months. 

While the story lines have promise, the actual writing does not. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Hahahahaha, Steve has the same message I have on my phone!

In the old movies it's : "It's your nickel, start talkin'."  But of course this was just upon answering the phone-there certainly were no message takers back then.And yes I said nickel. 

Honored Contributor

@capatosta wrote:

About Abby...I was thinking how the actress who plays her must be exhausted every day having to go through all the suffering she is emoting.  Why didn't the midwife lady just whack him over the head with a chair when he turned around to make up the bed????She could have been a lot more useful!

Five'll get ya ten Kate (Abby) will never have kids. This had to have been a real turnoff for her. 

When Jekyl, or was it Hyde, was holding the baby, Wendy should have taken off and never looked back. He's so proud of that baby he never would have dropped him  to go after her and she could have gotten away. 

Honored Contributor

Did you all get the prez at DAYS time, his favorite time to interrupt? I had him on my recording but ff to the story. Did we get all the story for those who had the prez?

Honored Contributor

Jud, as I said I came in at the second half exactly but I didn't have the Prez then.  I will have to watch the first half on POP but I am not re-watching the second half.  Once was quite enough.  

RIP Wendy.  One day she'll be a big star and laugh at how she taped a soap opera where she delivered a baby in a rustic cabin and then got shot in the head all in two DAYS.  Yeah, she'll tell that on the talk show circuit after her Academy Award (TM copyright blah blah) nomination.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So why did Shawn and Ciara leave the Pub and go home and then leave home and go back to the Pub???  I just can't stand her.  Don't know why.

Enough already with Victor and Caroline.  It's been over 50 years since the affair and Victor is married to Maggie.  I feel badly for Mags.  She looks lost.  When she told Vic that she would go with him to the Pub, I thought he would say "no you stay home" but he didn't, thank goodness.

Why can't Abs ask Ben to just cuff her to the bed.  Is that too much to ask??

Geez, that baby looks like he weighs about 10 lbs. already.  WTG Abs......

How come Rafe and Abe aren't rushing over to see Hope.  Do they even know about Bo yet???  Hmmm, I can't remember.

P.S.  The Prez. was only on for about the first five minutes here, so I didn't miss anything.  Actually, I wouldn't have missed anything if he had been on for the whole hour.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Did you all get the prez at DAYS time, his favorite time to interrupt? I had him on my recording but ff to the story. Did we get all the story for those who had the prez?

I got the prez the whole hour too,  it's on at noon here too!!!!   I will have to watch it tomorrow on the computer which I HATE!!!  watching all those commercials on the computer is terrible, even worse than on the t.v.......of cours today seems like it was a good day on DAYS...

Honored Contributor

Yikes, that baby was huge - Abby didn't even have a big tummy the last time I saw her. Ben is scaring the heck out of me.
Valued Contributor

I hope the writers will change things and get Ben off of there ASAP, as in jail where he belongs.

Does anyone know if Chad and Abby will be saved from the fire that Ben sets before taking off with the baby?