Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/23

[ Edited ]

Wouldn't you think, since Abby's about to deliver, that she might be more comfortable on the bed??? She's couldn't get far if she tried to get away, Ben. See, she's got a baby just waiting to make an entrance-like any minute now. I can see you're going to be a good father. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Wouldn't you think, since Abby's about to deliver, that she might be more comfortable on the bed??? She's couldn't get far if she tried to get away, Ben. See, she's got a baby just waiting to make an entrance-like any minute now. I can see you're going to be a good father. 

So true about being on the bed!   For all we know, she still wearing her pants - HaHa!!!

Trusted Contributor

About Abby...I was thinking how the actress who plays her must be exhausted every day having to go through all the suffering she is emoting.  Why didn't the midwife lady just whack him over the head with a chair when he turned around to make up the bed????She could have been a lot more useful!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's just an ugly throw rug anyway.  Throw it away.  Instead, they stare at it, throw matches on it and try to burn it.  Whaatsa matter with Chase anyway?  Can't he even start a fire?????  Look at how many matches he tried to burn.  What an idjit.

Oh yeah, I can see Victor now, running over to Caroline, and poor Maggie looking frustrated and confused yet again.  Will she ever learn?

Honored Contributor

Maggie's face has turned into like a weird third world carnival mask.  It scares me.

Honored Contributor

Hahahahaha, Steve has the same message I have on my phone!

Honored Contributor

@Dawn01, thanks.  Your spoiler is right.  It was in the promo they did for the DAY OF DAYS, I think that was how it ended.

Honored Contributor

I had just gotten back from a shopping trip to Publix that was nothing less than a contact sport, showered, made me smell great, got my sandwich, turned on DAYS...and there was the ghost of Bo or Hope's vision of Bo, I don't know what.

And the ENTIRE show was depressing like that.

Ho ho ho!  If this is their idea of Thanksgiving holiday entertainment, can't wait to see what they cook up for Christmas (sarcasm).  We know people die on New Year's Eve.  Ho ho ho, Merrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas!!!!!

Honored Contributor

But it didn't happen today!!!

Bet it will happen Wednesday because no show on Thursday or maybe Friday..if so we will  have to wait until Monday!Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Dawn01, thanks.  Your spoiler is right.  It was in the promo they did for the DAY OF DAYS, I think that was how it ended.

Thank you.I thought my memory was right.Woman Happy