Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/23

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Sweeps ends WednesDAY and the show will not be on Thursday and Friday.  This is from my Comcast cable guide:

Monday:

Spoiler
Hope lashes out at Steve and Kayla; Ciara tries her best to comfort an anguished Chase; fearing for her unborn baby's life, Abigail pleaseds with Ben to take her to the hospital; John makes a deal with Andre for Sami's safe return.  (ewww, John, leave her there)

Tuesday

Spoiler
Hope decides to take action; Abigail struggles through a difficult labor; Chad regains a key memory about Ben; Stefano and Andre reel from Sami's latest move (just let her "latest move" be far, far away)

Wednesday:  there is no listing yet because we lost the power during a very bad storm yesterday so the guide takes forever to reload.

Wed,

Shel, if you look above, I already posted Wednesday and I used the spoiler tag.  I have edited out what you wrote happens Wednesday.  Some people don't want spoielrs.  To use the spoiler tag click on that weird yellow thing and type in the box it gives you.  HTH!

Esteemed Contributor

How did Steve and "sweetness" know about the tree?  Didn't Bo bring it to Hope.  Nobody else was around.  They went right over to it and quickly planted it????? LOL

Why didn't "sweetness" want Steve to come into the Pub with her to tell the others about Bo?.   If I were Steve, I would have felt a tad left out.  Like he's not part of the family.  So now Victor knows about Bo - but what about Ciara???  Oh, I guess fancy face will have to break the news.  Now Ciara and Chase are fatherless.....  All this in no more than 24 hours.

Why, oh why, doesn't someone - anyone - just pick up that strip of rug and roll it up and throw it away?  It's not like it's wall to wall carpeting FHS......

I'm with the others on why was Hope left to go home alone? and why did Steve put his jacket over Bo's face when that's the job of the EMT's?????  Didn't make sense.

Today, IMO, was just another boring day... with the exception of the Andre/Stefano/Sami episode.... Where is she and how did she knock that guard out?

Esteemed Contributor

Why didn't the midwife tell Ben to give her and Abs  some "privacy".  Then, Abs could have made the call.... Instead of texting Chad, she should have called 911 and just put the phone down.  They could have traced the call and heard all the noise... How foolish was that????  Oh well

@LoriLori  Did you have storms today??  We had nothing.  No rain.  Just boring sunshine.  Tonight it's nice and cool.  Low 60's....

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Sweeps ends WednesDAY and the show will not be on Thursday and Friday.  This is from my Comcast cable guide:

Monday:

Spoiler
Hope lashes out at Steve and Kayla; Ciara tries her best to comfort an anguished Chase; fearing for her unborn baby's life, Abigail pleaseds with Ben to take her to the hospital; John makes a deal with Andre for Sami's safe return.  (ewww, John, leave her there)

Tuesday

Spoiler
Hope decides to take action; Abigail struggles through a difficult labor; Chad regains a key memory about Ben; Stefano and Andre reel from Sami's latest move (just let her "latest move" be far, far away)

Wednesday:  there is no listing yet because we lost the power during a very bad storm yesterday so the guide takes forever to reload.

Wed,

Shel, if you look above, I already posted Wednesday and I used the spoiler tag.  I have edited out what you wrote happens Wednesday.  Some people don't want spoielrs.  To use the spoiler tag click on that weird yellow thing and type in the box it gives you.  HTH!

Lori, I dont know anything about a weird yellow thing, andI I assumed spoilers are fair game here, so no issues posting them here, if so, we should go back to 2 threads.  I did not see where you posted Wed spoilers, so I went ahead and typed them, I am sorry you deleted mine, makes me feel like my time is wasted here. I took the time to look them up, no hard feelings. I did not even know someone else had permission to edit out someone elses posts, only their own. Learned something new today.  Shel

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle  Sorry I must have missed seeing Wednesday's spoiler.  I'm also sorry that someone removed it.  I don't understand that.  

Maybe we should go back to two separate threads.  I like spoilers.  I don't think I'm the only one because we used to have a Spoiler thread.  I wonder why it's not there anymore.  I'm sorry that happened to you.

Esteemed Contributor

Shel...I still see your Wednesday spoiler, so don't know if or how it was edited out. 

This thread is All things DAYS, so yes, anything goes, spoilers, etc.  I think Lori is hiding the spoilers under that spoiler tab in case people don't want to know. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Yes, I  now see my Wed spoiler is still showing up. I am very confused now as to what Lori meant by saying she deleted it.

Honored Contributor

Love the spoilers - we just have to make sure not to comment on them before the episode airs. 

Honored Contributor

shel, it's because no one can delete your post (or parts therein) but you.

Regular Contributor

I appreciate Lori using the spoiler tab, I don't always want to know, so I like the option of choosing. I would only go to the spoiler thread once in a while when there were two threads.  I think if you're going to post a spoiler it would be nice to let others know..or use the spoiler tab, they sure make it easy on this forum! If people use the spoiler tab, only one thread is necessary, imo. 🙂