Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/23

You all have it right. But @LoriLori I think Bo's change of expression happened every time Hope would pull on his face or rub his hair, or all those things she was doing with his poor head. It would have followed that his face would change with each tug.

Ben is so good. So mean I hate him a lot. Abigail doing a good job, too, no doubt about it. Even the lady that looks like Sarah Palin is good. Chad is like a chicken with its head cut off. Yuk, but it's true. When's he gonna find her??? Will the baby live? Not reading the spoilers.

How did Sami pull that off. John, you'd better hold onto those codes now. Sami's out and she isn't going to like that you are giving them to Andre. Put them back and pretend it never happened. hahahaha.

Anyway, good show, crying and all. 

Honored Contributor

Why is Hope alone???? Did they drop her off and say, 'call ya later?'

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Sweeps ends WednesDAY and the show will not be on Thursday and Friday.  This is from my Comcast cable guide:

Monday:

Spoiler
Hope lashes out at Steve and Kayla; Ciara tries her best to comfort an anguished Chase; fearing for her unborn baby's life, Abigail pleaseds with Ben to take her to the hospital; John makes a deal with Andre for Sami's safe return.  (ewww, John, leave her there)

Tuesday

Spoiler
Hope decides to take action; Abigail struggles through a difficult labor; Chad regains a key memory about Ben; Stefano and Andre reel from Sami's latest move (just let her "latest move" be far, far away)

Wednesday:  there is no listing yet because we lost the power during a very bad storm yesterday so the guide takes forever to reload.

Wed, Belle arrives in Salem with shocking news for John and Marlena, Paul gives John some valuable info about his past.

No shows Th or Fri

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Why is Hope alone???? Did they drop her off and say, 'call ya later?'

I was thinking the same thing - couldn't Steve take her home and then go see Vic?  It is just like how they let Caroline go off on her own - driving around Salem when she shouldn't be alone.

What is up with Chase and the matches? He wants to burn the stains out of the rug?  He and Ciara are quite the pair - a thief and a pyromaniac - HaHa!!

Another tear jerker today.

Esteemed Contributor

Hope slipped away when Steve and Kayla finished planting the tree. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@LoriLori I like the spoilers and I always read them so thanks for posting them.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

Janet had a great article today about Reckell and his last days on the set, good read with lots of input from the other actors.

Trusted Contributor

Poor Hope--she lost 2 husbands in 2 days.  That might be a soap-opera record!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

soonersis...you might be correct.  Woman LOL

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@where else? Ye Old Autumn Time under Among Friends. It's new today so just scroll.

I won't go there so I really appreciate you bringing those owls here!  Owl always be grateful.