Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/24

@Judaline, I won't see the movie until I read the book. 

@twinsister, if Life Is Us was a product I could sell door to door I'd be writing this on a golden chair.  (I kid.  Gold furnishings are not my thing.  My place is all done in diamonds.)  Seriously I love that show so much.  Everyone try it!!!

Today we'll see Rope dressed as Cleopatra and Marc Antony.  Pretty sure Galen's already done this on Passions.  Anyway toDAY I will be rooting for the asp!!!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@soonersis  :bowing: 

I don't know if they're older or younger than me but I love their story and I am fine with them kissng.  I crave romance, and it's slowly creeping back.

And it's better than this spoiler I read which I hope is wrong:

Spoiler
Jade is pregnant

Noooooo!

Give me a break. Is that the best they've got?

Honored Contributor

Right.  This should be their tag line:

Days of Our Lives, featuring All the Characters We Don't Care About and The Ones We Do Care About in Mediocre Situations.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori   Mediocre. What a great word. It isn't used enough. My dad used it a lot. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  How in the world would anyone recognize Mia? I wouldn't know her if I ran right into her.

Honored Contributor

Lori is the one who recognized her, but I think I would too. Her name is Taylor Spreitler, she must be 22 by now.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@soonersis  :bowing: 

I don't know if they're older or younger than me but I love their story and I am fine with them kissng.  I crave romance, and it's slowly creeping back.

And it's better than this spoiler I read which I hope is wrong:

Spoiler
Jade is pregnant

Noooooo!

Give me a break. Is that the best they've got?

@LoriLori @soonersis @Judaline  -  To the spoiler, I was hoping she was gone for good, can't stand the character, and am going to hate the storyline for that one. 

They need to let all of us write for Days.  I know we could come up with better stories.  Some of us have been watching for years and would actually tie stories together correctly according to what has happened in years past. 

Esteemed Contributor

So, the BIG THREE are still alive.  The Keystone Cops couldn't at least, kill one of them???  Will we ever be rid of them???

I didn't know there was a "body count" at the morgue.  Does that mean they open up every drawer daily and count bodies??? Where I worked, the morgue was locked unless there was a "procedure" going on. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle  How in the world would anyone recognize Mia? I wouldn't know her if I ran right into her.

@Judaline, she looks exactly the same as she did when she was on Days LOL.

Honored Contributor

And we were supposed to be shocked what was played for all to hear  today and Hope's face???..duh!!

Andre seen smirking...

John &Steve finding out the dead man was alive..lol!!Keystone Kops will rush in and do what????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."