Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/24

Just wanted to say.........I was at the cemetery this week myself. I was kneeling with my eyes closed. If someone would have come up to me and said, 'hope I'm not interrupiting' or whatever stupid statement Maggie uttered, I would have jumped 10 feet and when I came down I would not have been happy. Who does that-interrupts such a private, quiet moment. And to answer another's question, I have no idea how Maggie even got there-I guess the limo is at her command but crutches on the grass? Never a good idea. Victor is retired-he should have come with her. Maggie continues to be a big buttinski with Julie running a close second. Maybe one works the south side of Salem and the other works the north.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember Robert Clary and his character very well and I can picture his wife Rebecca. She was played by actress Brooke Bundy.  The other characters like David Martin and Susan Martin, I vaguely remember.  

Spoiler
Orpheus is supposedly turning up on Halloween in a disguise.  So he is not dead? - Is that why his henchman turned up at hospital today,looking for the morgue?

Honored Contributor

twin, sounds more like April Fool than Halloween. Maybe the whole cast will come together and yell at us, Happy Halloween!! But you know, I had my doubts when nobody even checked him out that DAY. But wait! Could this be the same stuff injected into EJ that fateful DAY? You know, the plot that ended with never hearing another word about it?

Honored Contributor

I remember reading a few years ago, James Reynolds, aka Abe had heart valve surgery in real life.

Susan Martin was played by Denise Alexander, ahe is a terrific actress, I think she was on Gen Hosp for a long time after Days.  David Martin was quite handsone, but I cant recall seeing him after Days. I read he was a Canadian actor named Clive Clerk and was in A Chorus Line on Broadway, died young.  I do remember Brooke Bundy, she often turns up on drama shows from the 70's I see now on the nostalgia channels. The original adult David Bannning, Richard Guthrie, died very young in his 40's.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I remember Robert Clary and his character very well and I can picture his wife Rebecca. She was played by actress Brooke Bundy.  The other characters like David Martin and Susan Martin, I vaguely remember.  

Spoiler

@twinsister  -  Was he a lounge singer on Days?  I think I remember him.  I liked him in Hogan's Heroes, but forgot about him being on Days.

Honored Contributor

@lori lori

But ,Philip thought about what Vic said and came back inside the room where everyone was at and they all signed the contracts!

Loved that they now have to work toghter.!  lol!

Now, wait until Kate hears about what happened..lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IlliniGirl88

We, all know that Hope" never" eats food and only pretends to nibble...when she turned her head she probably sit   oops spit  it out!!!

lol!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

I think Robert Clary was the Maitre Di at Doug's Place, not a singer, Doug was always the singer. In real life, Clary is a Holocaust survivor, very intelligent man.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister

Your  spoiler i believe it.!!.

As soon as  i saw that henchman  asking where the morgue was at in the hospital.. I knew !!

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

@LoriLori, wasn't their "camping" setup ridiculous???  And I'm not sure, but I'm guessing Rafe and Hope could at least be scolded by Roman or someone for using the Caution tape, maybe.  Talk about their cheap sets, Corday could have at least had a hospital room set where the gurney could actually get out the door.  Did you see how those poor actors tried to get the long, straight gurney to bend around the doorway?  And wouldn't Abe be in the ICU with chest leads and stuff?  Ohhh, this show just drives me insane.