Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/24

@LoriLori  They don't need a full fledged doctor to be a medical consultant.  I have tons of medical knowledge from my decades as a medical transcriptionist.  They could hire me on the cheap and I would RESEARCH if needed.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick, there's no position like that anymore.  It doesn't matter, it's not a source of information for people anymore.  They're so no-frills they have non-contract actors wearing their own clothes LOL.

Sometimes I think whoever is supposed to go over all the scripts for inconsistencies is permanently out to lunch.  And it could easily be an intern, the same one making mistakes on the guide.

I recently read that Corday inherited a small piece of Y&R which his parents owned.  So the man has money.  He just chooses not to spend it on his soap.

BTW the music is driving me crazy, he's just so bad at it!

Honored Contributor

LOL @MamaWick your signature on my post.  If it was my signature it would say something like "When the sun burns up in four-and-a-half billion years or when a giant meteor hits earth and wipes out humans like it did with the dinosaurs, the earth will know peace."  

Esteemed Contributor

Well, it is my signature cause it is my post...with a copy and paste of your post.  I did state at the top that it was a copy of your post that had been put on last week's thread.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick, I love your signature.  I'm just having fun with it, sorry.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

So stupid,  now Aiden is done with Hope,  too late, Rafe is confessing to killing Stefano....

So, who goes on trial,  Hope or Rafe????

Deputy Mayor doesn't look very smart......he matches the Keystone cops....Roman & Rafe...why do they have the SPD be so brainless....

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori  It's okay Lori.  Some people are just too literal.... We still love ya.

Honored Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

So stupid,  now Aiden is done with Hope,  too late, Rafe is confessing to killing Stefano....

So, who goes on trial,  Hope or Rafe????

Deputy Mayor doesn't look very smart......he matches the Keystone cops....Roman & Rafe...why do they have the SPD be so brainless....

@mishka14, I predict no one goes on trial -- because they'd have to hire a judge.  Plea bargains don't require courtroom sets LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't trying to be literal...just wanted to know.  When I think babushka, I think old Russian grandmother, which Kayla certainly isn't...LOL

Honored Contributor

Looks like the simian who plays Philip is gone next week, off to be with Chloe off-screen.