Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 10/12

Happy Columbus day on Monday. In fourteen hundred and ninety-two, Columbus sailed the ocean blue. He sailed and sailed and sailed and sailed, to find a place for me and you.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/12

[ Edited ]

Bad news:  Ali will be chewing on the couches, the curtains, the coffin, all the scenery and props this week.

Good news:  Chad figures out it's Ben who is framing him!  But I just edited this because that doesn't necessarily mean he figures out Ben is the kiler.  But how could the not-killer frame Chad?  Hmmmmm.

For fans of John the storyline that kicks off this week has to do with his paternity.  It's been changed before and looks like it could be changed again.  Me, I can take him or leave him -- unless he's wielding strawberries and cream and then I have to cover my eyes.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
Happy Columbus day on Monday. In fourteen hundred and ninety-two, Columbus sailed the ocean blue. He sailed and sailed and sailed and sailed, to find a place for me and you.

I knew the first line, mama. Never heard the second. Did you make it up or was it always there? (the ending).

Honored Contributor

We posted at practically the same time.  When I was a kid we'd say JINX when we talked at the same time!  And I have no idea why LOL or even what it means.

Esteemed Contributor

That second line is not mine... It was a song we sang in kindergarten and I can still doing the melody.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Bad news:  Ali will be chewing on the couches, the curtains, the coffin, all the scenery and props this week.

Good news:  Chad figures out it's Ben who is framing him!  But I just edited this because that doesn't necessarily mean he figures out Ben is the kiler.  But how could the not-killer frame Chad?  Hmmmmm.

For fans of John the storyline that kicks off this week has to do with his paternity.  It's been changed before and looks like it could be changed again.  Me, I can take him or leave him -- unless he's wielding strawberries and cream and then I have to cover my eyes.

I so disliked going back and finding John was a priest-NOT! That didn't make sense to me and I could care less about his heritage, but I like John. Did you notice everybody whispers now? Lucas was doing it when talking to Adirenne in the square. I don't know how she even heard him. trivia: Ava Gardner once said that the directors wanted her to whisper her lines, as all the glam girls did. After that I noticed it was true. They say her southern accent was so thick you could cut it with a knife. She called herself AHHva Gahdner and she said it so fast it sounded like all one word. Read it a long time ago. lori, FYI Ava Gardner was a gorgois glam girl of the fifties and upward movies. 

Honored Contributor

I notice that in the scenes that take place in that new club (I think Clyde owns it?) people can't even be heard over the music.  And I don't even like the music they play and it's waaaaaaaaay too loud.

And yup, EJ's alive.  :yawn:  Why bother when JS is not coming back.

Esteemed Contributor

The new club is owned by Victor... It is the one that Rafe managed until he got back on the force.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Mama!  That happened when I took a break from the show.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

And yup, EJ's alive.  :yawn:  Why bother when JS is not coming back.

So this is just to satisfy the fans wanting them together again?