Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/26

@Judaline wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 I love how cool Hope is under pressure. But when he plays the tape for her (I mean if he EVER plays the tape for her) I think she'll crumble. I think she'll tell him she'd rather go to prison than to Portland with him and I think he'll just let her go and go join his son. That's my feeling, anyway. 

I think maybe Joey beat the heck out of Xander and is on his way home now. Could be wrong. I always stick my finger in somebody's blood even tho I don't know whose blood it is, don't you? 

@Judaline I know, that was so gross.  At first, I thought he was going to smell it.Woman Tongue  That would be good if Joey had beaten up Xander.  Joey is more likable without Jade around.  I wonder where she's been hiding, not that I really care.

Where is Roman? 

Honored Contributor

Theo has me confused. Sometimes he has his act together and other times he seems to be falling apart. I like the actor who plays the part but I like the character when he is composed and in control.

Esteemed Contributor

Those are some of the pitfalls of autism. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori  and anyone else who might be interested:

Tomorrow night (Sunday, 10-2) there is going to be John Ramsey special on A&E, channel 64 Comcast.  It's going to be 2 hours long.  Starts at 9 pm.......  He is going to refute a lot of things that were on CBS.  I saw a promo of him watching TV in his home.  I don't think it's going to be an interview.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie, thanks so much.  I posted about it on an existing thread and let them know it's on and when in case they want to watch and/or start a thread.  I'm done with Ramsey spin.  

It was less than two weeks ago he said on part three of Phil that that would be the last time he speaks about the case.  I pointed that out at the time because as a father of a murdered child he ought to have said "Until and unless JonBenet's killer is found I won't be speaking about the case again." But then he already knows her killer, so.

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to know why it's going to take 2 hours.  This Ramsey stuff has already had almost 20 hours of air time on every channel known to man......JMO

Honored Contributor

I don't know why he doesn't let his lawsuit do the talking.  Unless of course they're bluffing about suing.  They never sued Kolar.  He wanted them to!  

Did you watch the preview?  It shows John Ramsey watching the CBS show.  Irony of ironies.  And still he won't beg the public for information leading to the arrest of his daughter's killer.  And he won't reinstate the reward they revoked.

(BTW @sophiamarie, the channel you listed is low def like the other day.  A&E I watch in hi def is on 410)

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori  Thx again for the heads-up.  I will watch it on 410.  I am learning things every DAY......  Hope you're having a better DAY.....

Honored Contributor

Thanks @sophiamarie.  You're going to have to learn all new channel numbers.  It will take time but here's a tip I used:  if you click on "info" on the remote and go to the letter "J" and enter it will show you the channels for low and hi def.

Better day, thanks!  

Super Contributor

I have only watched a little of the shows this past week but they sit in my DVR waiting for me.Looks like it was not too good a week of Days but I will watch later.

I wanted to go off topic a minute  and ask each of you to read the Elementary School shooting in Community.It took place in my county and a little town my family lives in.and  my daddy's family is from.

Several posted but if you don't like to click on links,I posted a lot that happened on the last 2 pages of the thread...We now have 1 little 6 yr old boy who passed away today from this shooting.So please keep his family and the little town and our county in your prayers.

My thanks to each of you.Heart