Respected Contributor

just Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/26

It's just me again with another hair observation.  It looked today like Philip had two different hairstyles.  In the clinic exam room (more on the room in a sec), Philip's hair, if I remember correctly, looked okay.  In the next scene when he's with Kate in the mansion, his hair is all perfectly slicked.  I'm pretty sure that's what I saw.  Anyone else??

Now isn't it sad that the clinic which is supposed to be OUT OF TOWN is the very same set they use in the hospital AND psych hospital??  No one even bothered to move around the walls in an attempt to even make it look different.  They hung a sign in the hallway, visibly posted, with "Brookville Clinic" on it.  Same wall lights, same wall cover, same doorway, same everything.  This show drives me crazy.  Is there no set budget??  Aren't walls moveable?  Switch 'em up, we're not blind.

There.  Done for the day.  Now where did I put my wine?

Honored Contributor

Re: just Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/26

@BarbiHollywood  My observation of Philip was yesterDAY it was parted on the other side. It's like they are working with it but I don't know what their goal is. It's gray now and used to be nice with the blonde streaks, which looked very natural (only an expert like me would know this, Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I don't remember Chloe and Eric knowing each other, let alone that he may be the father.  Eric slept with Jen before he left Salem.    

Is Nicole going to have a miracle pregnancy now?

It is so ridiculous how these three convicts keep getting interrupted and run back to their little hideaway.

Esteemed Contributor

Daniel has been dead too long to be the father and if he is - then that would mean that he "cheated" on Nic.  Really???  Do they want us to believe that????

I think maybe the doctor made a mistake.

The lights on the walls have also been in some prison someone was in - in Salem.  Those lights have gone a looooong way.  How far away is this "other town" anyway, that everyone can just come and go and be there in a few minutes????

BTW, with about 47 people living in the Kiriakis mansion (including a disabled Maggie) how did Deimos and Nic manage to "get it on" right in the living room????  Where was everyone in the blackout??????

Honored Contributor

Dr. Dan had that accident on New Year's Eve so if it is his baby, it should have arrived by now.  I don't trust anything Kate does.  Not sure what she is up to.

Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/26

Speaking of the living room sofa, now what are we supposed to think when we see all the people in the house sitting on it, yuck!!!

Respected Contributor

Well, this IS soap opera central time, so they don't care what would be realistic.

Honored Contributor

Lol! Claire i bet snuck out again and finally got caught...maybe no one will pay a ransome fee or what ever..lol!   Paul you are fired..sorry....

Dumb Brady !!!!!

Other wise boring..

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

Claire,  I wish they took you instead of Joey.....but if you sang for them they would let you go......

@mishka14  You're wish just came true!!!Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  And Paul leaves her with a security cop which = rent a cop. I don't think Marlena's going to be happy with that. But neither will the kidnappers, hahahaha

I like Gabi's hair so much better straight-and so shiny. She certainly filled out that dress-in the back.

Is Jennifer going braless now. Not a good look, Jen.Looked like me in my nightie.

The show certainly flitted about toDAY. If Brady is so worried, why the HECK isn't he home watching over Theresa and TT?  Vic probably isn't allowed to bring in his troops, so somebody ought to make sure all the cops aren't KO-d.