Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/26

Greg Vaughn is coming back to DAYS.  Eric will begin  appearing in January.  Is he going to escape from prison too????

@mishka14 - so true about Claire.  Once she started singing, they would turn themselves in, to get away from her!!

@Judaline - I saw  an advertisement for Ali's blueberry movie.  She posts on Facebook about how good blueberries are and shows the recipes she makes for her kids.  

Honored Contributor

That dumb Joey. He wasn't tied to the chair, why didn't he just get up and run? His feet were tied but not together. That John is Johnny on the spot. Now if Steve can just stop rubbing Kayla's head maybe he and John could get things done.

Respected Contributor

Is it just my imagination or did Phillip get a haircut (or new hairstyle) mid-taping??  Watching today's show now (taped) and he's got that long piece flopping around that's driving me out of my mind.  Actually, now that I look up in this scene, it looks like there's some gel or substance in it.  What about continuity??!!  And Kate's wearing two different earrings.  One's long and dangly and the other I can barely see.  Why didn't she just shoot Clyde??  Just point and shoot.  Claire is so obnoxious, she's just unbearable.

Esteemed Contributor

I always wear two different earrings...have done it for years.  Basically it was because I couldn't decide which ones to wear, so decided the heck with it and wore one of each.  Been doing that ever since. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

There was one shot toDAY of Kayla and Steve and I saw how bad Steve's complexion really is and all of a sudden we saw the lines in Kayla's forehead. It's the lighting. I always say, lighting is everything.

Honored Contributor

Chloe's last air date is next Momday, she went on her real life maternity leave, had baby boy in early May. I guess this will be the last of John too, he had his accident in early May.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood

Yep..Claire isn't concerned about anything going around her but only.. meme and my music and that isn't happening!!

Yep..the men should have taken her but no one would try to rescue her at all..lol!!

The bloodwork..i hope will show that its not Phillip's i hope..i said hope..sigh.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Greg Vaughn is coming back to DAYS.  Eric will begin  appearing in January.  Is he going to escape from prison too????

@mishka14 - so true about Claire.  Once she started singing, they would turn themselves in, to get away from her!!

@Judaline - I saw  an advertisement for Ali's blueberry movie.  She posts on Facebook about how good blueberries are and shows the recipes she makes for her kids.  

I liked Eric the best when he was a priest,  so hope he comes back as a priest again,  and stays that way......all the actors lately need a priest praying for their storylines,  they are so bad......maybe he can talk Claire into joining a convent!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm thinking the 3 cons heard Claire's voice when they were scoping out Salem and they decided to 'leave that one.'

I'll bet that the test results will show it's Philip's baby because-

1. Kate never fails in her nefarious deeds.

2. Philip and Chloe will both be leaving the show so if they leave that's the last we'll hear of them and Deimos won't find out the truth till the child is a young adult. So we'll have a little respite until then.

OTOH! I had the feeling all along that Nicole would end up with the baby but never be able to tell Deimos the truth. I don't know how this would be accomplished.

I would like Deimos declared the father but I don't think that will happen, enter Kate.

Esteemed Contributor

@mishka14  But - WAIT - she'll then become the "singing nun".......... LOL