Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/21

I am a nosy and impatient thing, but I guess I can wait for 7 more hours to get home and watch it! LOL

the killer's build sure looks like Ben though

Trusted Contributor

I am hoping the killer will be Ben because I want him gone off the show.   I just don't like him and his possessiveness.   I want Abigail with Chad anyway!!!

Super Contributor

I am glad I peeked.  It is actually a relief to know that it is who I hoped it would be. 

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

I had a feeling.  The person who attacked Marlena looked like him from the body shape.  I wonder what the motive for the murders is?

It's pretty obvious the killer wants to frame someone but when did he turn into such an evil person?

Esteemed Contributor

I understand the "framing" thing, but don't find that a motive for MURDER.  If this person is going to murder someone, then murder the person you are setting up, not other, multiple innocent people. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

I'll be glad when this silly story line is over.  I'm tired of all this trying to frame Chad.  LIke everything else in Soapland, they take it too far and drag it out too long.

Contributor

The motive was to set up Chad, that's all. He got rid of all that stuff because he saw on the news that they are going to arrest Chad, so his job is done. I was thinking it was either him or Clyde, but today I was wondering if they were going to make it Daniel (he was acting creeping). I wish they kept it a mystery until the end because now, knowing who it is, I'm just wanting the whole thing to be over.

Valued Contributor

Ben is creepy just like his weirdo father. He has been strange from the beginning. So Abigail is now at his mercy! I like Chad too, he has a lot of defending for someone!

Honored Contributor

It had to be Ben, because they had to get rid of Ben (jail) in order for Chad and Abby to be together. Somehow, they are going to find out it's Chad's baby, too. DAYS believes in happy endings. What a demon Ben is-killing those people just for a frame job. What does he care, tho, he just came to this town. And he has the mean insane gene of Clyde's.

I think we all knew Chad would be blamed by Marlena. If only she'd have stabbed the guy, Chad could prove his innocence.

I hope that Ben threw the goods into the river right where Chad is hiding out and that Chad saw him. Hopefully, Ben's prints won't wash off. He sure as heck went to enough trouble to hide his killer clothes-all nice and neat in a little storage box, behind about three other boxes under the bed-what if he was in a hurry to strangle someone? 

Esteemed Contributor

A couple of issues...when Ben returned home, he was not wearing any black as the killer did.  Where are those clothes?  What he took out of the box were ties, gloves, a baggie with the flowers from the DiMera garden and the mask.  Where are the black pants and black leather jacket that Clyde, Daniel and Chad were all wearing? 

Again though, to me this frame up is not a motive to murder two innocent people.  Why not take out the source of his misery...Chad?  That would have included a motive. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix