Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 08/31

So 1 down...and how many to go?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/31

Did I see something about tennis? Say it ain't so.

Honored Contributor

I'm afraid Eve's antics may get her daughter bumped off next.
Honored Contributor

And a full two-week break for the Olympics next summer.

For anyone who read my post last week that it is not Vincent Irizarry joining DAYS but rather Jordi Villaseuso (sp?), who will likely be Dario and who can really act --

-- guess what?  They're BOTH coming to Days!  Vincent Irizarry too!  It was supposed to be a secret but the actress who plays Kayla accidentally tweeted a picture in which you could see him!

Yay!  Yay yay YAY!

Jordi's great.  Vincent Irizarry is SWOON.  So let's go over this again, I have him to myself, right?  No one else wanted him?  Heh heh.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

And a full two-week break for the Olympics next summer.

For anyone who read my post last week that it is not Vincent Irizarry joining DAYS but rather Jordi Villaseuso (sp?), who will likely be Dario and who can really act --

-- guess what?  They're BOTH coming to Days!  Vincent Irizarry too!  It was supposed to be a secret but the actress who plays Kayla accidentally tweeted a picture in which you could see him!

Yay!  Yay yay YAY!

Jordi's great.  Vincent Irizarry is SWOON.  So let's go over this again, I have him to myself, right?  No one else wanted him?  Heh heh.

snowball don't play like you didn't read this, 'cause I know you're checking-every DAY.

Oh, mama mia, I'll take Jordi. (heartbeat quickens). I just looked him up. I'm off my game, lori, from where do you know these guys?

snowball don't play like you didn't read this 'cause I know you check-every DAY!

Honored Contributor

Jud, got the info at Daytime Royalty, my source for all things DAYS.

Jordi was on Guiding Light and so was Irizarry, and they were both on All My Children, Irizarry for ages, he was the chief villain (which is why I hope he's a DiMera) and he was wonderful.  Jordi was also wonderful on AMC but I think their Emmys are for GL.

What a great way to start what seems will be a great week!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I just looked up this new guy - Jordi.   WOW - where has this guy been?   I never heard of him before.  I will gladly give up my share of Rafe for him.  Lori - you are going to have a fight on your hands with this guy - haha!!!!   Which lucky actress is going to be his love interest?

Honored Contributor

Twin, you can keep your share of Rafe too!  Because I love my DAYSies!  

I saw him on AMC where, ironically, his sister was Lindsay Hartley who played Rafe's sister Arianna.  Now here he comes playing Rafe's brother Dario.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I just looked up this new guy - Jordi.   WOW - where has this guy been?   I never heard of him before.  I will gladly give up my share of Rafe for him.  Lori - you are going to have a fight on your hands with this guy - haha!!!!   Which lucky actress is going to be his love interest?

twin, maybe you didn't see my post? I took Jordi. I was never taught to share, but seeing it's you, I guess I could be persuaded. 

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:
I'm afraid Eve's antics may get her daughter bumped off next.

one can only hope.....and please let's Bump off EVE ASAP!