Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 08/29

Here we go...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/29

I still haven't watched the Lifetime movie with our Abby in it. It's just that these movies are all alike-but I have it recorded and may give it a go. When will NuAbby make her appearance? 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline

I'm not interested in watching any movies on that channel.i guess because they are so predictable..lol

I hope the nuAbby is shown soon as this old story line is well.,,.old.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I stumbled onto it yesterday, watched a little, then had to leave so I set the DVR.  I wanted to watch it because Kate Mansi's in it, but the other actors, whoa, not so great, especially the mother.  I'll find some time today to finish watching.  I miss Kate as Abigail, hoping nu-Abigail will be just as good.

Honored Contributor

I only made it through the first half hour but I thought they were all terrible, including Kate Mansi.  If this is her best shot post-DAYS I don't expect great things from her like I did before.

@sophiamarie, the reason Kate Mansi was available for that movie is because she had quit DAYS many months before.  That movie was wrapped while she was still airing on DAYS.  

Laura will be on a handful of times starting 9/1.  I don't think nuAbigail starts till November but I might be wrong and hope I am.

Today is so boring so far.  September 6th -- CORDAY, WE'RE PAYING ATTENTION!  

(and you know the little bits of music played throughout the show?  that he writes?  i'm noticing them now and they're not very good)

Honored Contributor

Hey, Jade, we know you brought that top from home!  Don't forget to take it off your taxes LOL!!!!!  (It's kind of a cute top.  Better than the stuff she usually wears.)

Honored Contributor

Blah,blah...

Jade is upset that Joey isn't spending time with he and gets mad at him!

Kala talked Steve into going to see Marlena with her today...

Rafe and family being told Eduradol that he has leave town to keep them safe.

Dario gets a phone call blah,blah from the guy that he attacked his sister.

Think i need a nap and it still has 20 min. or so to go before its over today.

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Jade, yuk. Joey, fix your hair. John, I like that you're growing your hair longish and have gotten rid of that reddish cast. Sonny, you have changed. You're not the happy guy you used to be. Gabi, didn't you take any self defense classes? Jeese! You could have had that creep and he'd be in jail now with that loser Dario. If Marlena wasn't on the phone so much she could see more patients. Where's Arianna. Did Eddie say good bye to her? 

ToDAY in the check out counter I was reading SOD. Wouldn't you know the line zipped right along as soon as I picked up the book??? But I did learn one spoiler:

Spoiler
Something happens to Marlena and John tries to rescue her.
Esteemed Contributor

Between the Harnandez family and Joey and Jade,  this week is not off to a good start.

I taped that movie on Lifetime and saw just a few minutes of it - not impressed.  

Honored Contributor

@Judaline

i hope your spoiler is wrong?? That has happened soo mant times in the past...and its sooooo boring!!

boring show today...even the woman trying to pick up Steve at the bar...sigh

preds 06-21-20