Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/22

I am certain that Abe and Roman know exactly why Aiden was appointed D.A. but they can't tell Rafe for reasons only they know......

So, toDAY, Chad "drives" over to Jen's house, takes out the stroller, opens it up and puts the baby in it and walks up to the front door????  Where do all these people live anyway???  Couldn't he have carried his son to the house?

Ciara is getting worse by the DAY.

Why was Victor arrested minutes after Maggie gets back to her room after surgery???  Who does that???  She could have gone into some kind of shock and the surgery would have taken a different turn.  Notice how the monitors at her bedside hardly moved???  LOL

Honored Contributor

@AuntG Nope, he romanced Kayla instead. Steve put an end to that before it even got off the ground. He was let go, I believe. Our token Aussie. But wait, Xander is returning. How did we get so lucky. Corday is so stupid.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

So, toDAY, Chad "drives" over to Jen's house, takes out the stroller, opens it up and puts the baby in it and walks up to the front door????  Where do all these people live anyway???  Couldn't he have carried his son to the house?

Why was Victor arrested minutes after Maggie gets back to her room after surgery???  Who does that???  She could have gone into some kind of shock and the surgery would have taken a different turn.  Notice how the monitors at her bedside hardly moved???  LOL

I was wondering about these two things, too. I thought, 'gee, didn't know Chad and Jen were actually neighbors and that Chad could just pop in while taking Thomas for a walk.'

Terrible that anyone would be that inconsiderate to arrest Vic in front of Maggie-it could have waited. The doctor would have thrown them all out, cops included.

Super Contributor

Thanks, Lori!

Trusted Contributor

I can't believe the best Days could come up with is making Chole pregnant with Diemos child. Was it was once and she's pregnant?    Do we really need more drama?  I think they will drag this out and Chole's  Mother will show up with all kinds of evil ideas.  I would like to see Nicole and Diemos happy and not concerned with Chole's pregnancy, but I think Diemos will find out and we will go there. Cat Sad

I think maybe Kate is setting up Victor so she can get even with Deimos for dumping her. One thing Kate is very good at is revenge and she can't stand the fact he is with Nicole. She has been royally dumped and the way she looks at Diemos she is very hurt.

Esteemed Contributor

@Silkeej  See post #103 above.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Nicole became pregnant once when she was told she couldn't-could it happen again? Wouldn't that be something-two little Deimoses.

Honored Contributor

Did you see Kate Mansi's Lifetime movie last night, her character was much like Ben's, she was pure evil and I only saw the last 10 minutes.

Honored Contributor

@ShelbelleMissed it!

shel, while I've got you here (o/t sorry) do you/did you use Dr Gross' retinol products? Just started and remembered you being on a post and wondered if you thought it was enough retinol? thnx

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@ShelbelleMissed it!

shel, while I've got you here (o/t sorry) do you/did you use Dr Gross' retinol products? Just started and remembered you being on a post and wondered if you thought it was enough retinol? thnx

Yes, I did use a whole bottle of it, Retinol, and Feurilic Acid, if I remember, no real results, so I moved on . That reminds me I have some of his peel pads, I have never tried yet.  If you are wanting max retinol percentage I would think about trying Dr Dubrows Regenerol from Evine, I may try it too, his is 3% in the serum,  less in the cream. 3% is the highest I have ever seen.