Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/22

@Dawn01

your right.

Andre told Aiden about Hope killing his father,etc...then Aiden used that information and about Justin to talk to Abe.. in exchange to keeping his mouth shut ..to make him the new D.A. !!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, but Vic left Xander penniless and someone gave Summer 100k

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

With those long green nails, Kate reminded me of the wicked witch from Sleeping Beauty or Snow White.  I forgot which one had the poison apple - but reminiscient of Kate poisoning Chloe.

@cowboy sam - I think you may be right about Xander - he hates Victor now.

Honored Contributor

My favorite thing on toDAY's show?  Deimos's bangs.  

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori Didn't even notice his bangs. I hope he stays nice because I reeeeeely like him.

Lifetime Movie Alert. Our Abby is starring tomorrow night!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick I still think someone ought to put the screws to Dario and make him sing. Where's Summer and where'd the money come from?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not even paying attention to who did what to whom since it will probably all change or be glossed over in another week.  CORDAY, YOU HAVE MADE ME CYNICAL!

It's our Abigail, the old one, right?  I don't like those Lifetime movies (guess who does, if you guessed Mom you guessed right) but it is fun to see the actors do other things.

There's rumors Patrick  Austin is coming back.  Also rumors Will is coming back, not really dead.  I think that's wishful thinking!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori Oh, puleeze! Will coming back? Who is saying this stuff.

Yes, it's Kate Mansi on Lifetime. I don't like them because they're all the same and very often with the same actors.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just read some of the Corday malarkey. He says lack of romance was his biggerst concern. I hope this means it will be behind closed doors romance and not more hitting the sheets which to me is not romance.  Then he says the shows were too dark but then he says something about doom coming to Salem or something? This guy talks out of both sides of his mouth. 

Honored Contributor

Where is the new doctor, Finn?  I thought he would romance Nicole but that never materialized.