Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/22

@twinsister  You're right.  Children are only allowed to work certain hours and are not allowed to be made to do anything they aren't comfortable with.

Super Contributor

I really do hate to talk against the actors but I think Thursday was Ciara's worst acting I have seen of her.She looked and acted  like a petulant child when Chad was trying to tell her he did not and would not love her.

Then for the writers to have her almost beg him to admit what he did not feel.,that was very juvenile..Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

re: many comments about why Aiden was appointed DA

I believe when Aiden brought the news of Justin's stealing of the evidence to Abe he threatened to go public with it unless he was appointed DA.  To avoid scandal for the Salem PD, Abe had no choice but to appoint Aiden as DA.  While this was never shown, it could be surmissed by the conversation between Justin and Sonny when Justin told him why he was no longer DA.  I'm not sure about the legal ramifications of all of this, and in RL Justin would probably be charged with something.  But this is Salem, after all, and Justin can still practice law, but of course.

Honored Contributor

@Dawn01 Maybe it was because they wanted us to see how juvenile Ciara really is. It was pathetic, but meant to be I think. I'm just so glad they didn't have Chad succumb during this awful time he's going thru. Now if we can just get past Belle? I have this feeling................

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie I think it's terrible and terrible of the parents just to make a buck (I eat my words if I am wrong). That baby looked either feverish or sunburned and  the way he wasn't happy even when held just showed he was afraid.

I agree with both of you,  he was so red and looked sick...he should have been home in his own bed.  

Plus for the story line wouldn't he have been happy and smiling to see his mom & dad?  I don't understand the reason to film him screaming , crying and looking sick.

And yes, it was annoying and totally not fitting....his real parent should have said stop, enough...film this another day....JMO>

Trusted Contributor

Something I have been thinking since Chloe is pregg with Deimos's kid.   Nicole marries Deimos,   something happens to Chloe (like dying)  and Nicole ends up with Parker...he does still call her mama Nicole.   Since Deimos is the father of Chloe's new baby,  Parker and new baby are half siblings,  and get raised together by Deimos and Nicole!  So the brother sister or brother/brother  can stay together....sounds like a soap opera to me.

Isn't Chloe leaving the show anyway?  Think I read that somewhere!

Trusted Contributor

Oh forgot something else....( I don't sleep much at night)  it's about Abigail....

didn't you all say she comes back and so does Laura?  Jennifer's mom. 

If Abigail went to her grandma to recover...since she is a shrink.......why in the world would Laura not tell Jennifer???   Especially now,   doesn't Jennifer let her mother know that they all believe Abigail died in the plane crash?   Laura is Abigail's grandmother...

wouldn't there be a memorial ceremery for Abigail and wouldn't Laura and Bill be there????????????.

and once Laure hears this news doesn't she speak up and tells the family that Abigail is alive....really,  doesn't Jennifer TAlk to her mother about things going on?

Writers are not a very smart bunch.

Honored Contributor

@mishka14 I like the part about Abby going to Laura. Birds of a feather. Abby would of course beg her not to contact Jennifer, but neither of them knowing about the plane crash.

I was thinking-Nicole should have Chloe's baby but I couldn't think how. I know they want us to think this and are probably waiting for ideas to tell them just how they're going to do this.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@mishka14 I like the part about Abby going to Laura. Birds of a feather. Abby would of course beg her not to contact Jennifer, but neither of them knowing about the plane crash.

I was thinking-Nicole should have Chloe's baby but I couldn't think how. I know they want us to think this and are probably waiting for ideas to tell them just how they're going to do this.

But judaline,  wouldn't Jennifer tell her own mother that Abigail had died in a plane crash?  Maybe Nicole will end up with both Parker and Chloe's new baby....

Honored Contributor

LOL at conspiracy theories.  They did not make the little girls who play Thomas cry!  They can't do that!  @twinsister is right.  And anyway there are dozens and dozens of people there, parents themselves, they would not tolerate that!  Big trouble if they do that!  

I once read that with twin babies sometimes when they try to make the switch from the crying one to the calm one, sometimes the calm one will catch the crying from and now there's two crying babies and a tight production schedule to fulfill.