Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/22

@Judaline, I picked up SOD in a long, long line at Publix today.  Scanned the article.  More BS from Corday.  There were lots of excuses and vague promises and then there was a sentence, something about, I know everyone will be really happy by Christmast.  Noooo!  Back it went in the rack.

I didn't watch then but a complaint I read a lot about Maggie is that this Maggie doesn't even remember Mickey.  I remember when she told Victor he was the love of her life the internet exploded with people angry they had her say that.  

I was bored today.  But I did learn something:  Claire's voice annoys me even when she's not singing.  The only teen that is talented is Theo.  And he better step away from Claire!

Esteemed Contributor

I do not know how Julie or Kayla could even support Jennifer's bid for custody.  Support Jen, yes, but not her bid for custody.  They know she lapsed. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

When Claire brought out that darn guitar I thought I was going to loose my lunch, but, thank goodness she didn't pretend to sing today..... I am soooooooo sick of Claire, Ciara and Theo...they all make me a little ill...

Jennifer do not take this baby,  and Chad grow up,  get a nurse to sit when you need a break, and get your act together.     This baby meant everything to you and now you're willing to give him to Jennifer...stupid.

And talking about babies....did they really need Tater Tot to scream and cry like that?  Couldn't they do another "take" with a happy baby and not a screaming one...

I am ready for another 2 weeks of time off.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh....I firmly believe they MADE the baby cry for the scene.  Shame on them.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

The scene with Ciara walking in on Theo and Clair made me laugh and shake my head at the 3 of them...those girls are such poor actors.

I'm wondering when Chad will get a new back bone and figure out what Jen did.????...

Jen...should forget about raising the baby as she can't even take care of herself!

I kept telling myself...just one more week until new writers.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick, making the baby cry?  Oh, I hope their mom doesn't allow that!  Or anyone on set!

Esteemed Contributor

I, too, think the crying was planned.  They either woke him up from his nap OR they deliberately kept him up past his bed-time.  It doesn't take much for a child to cry when he needs sleep...... JMO

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie I think it's terrible and terrible of the parents just to make a buck (I eat my words if I am wrong). That baby looked either feverish or sunburned and  the way he wasn't happy even when held just showed he was afraid. Or sick.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  I absolutely agree with you.  I have been thinking about this and also thought he looked feverish.  If it was "planned" to have him cry, I don't understand why.  They could have just let him do whatever he was doing at the time of the filming.  Laughing, crying, whatever.  Who cares anyway.  In the grand scheme of things, I thought it was kind of irritating listening to him crying anyway.  Unless, of course, they wanted us to see how Theresa handled him and tried to calm him down.  Whatever - I don't think it would have made a difference.  JMO of course.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought there were nurses or someone of authority on set to ensure that babies/children are treated properly and not overworked, etc.  Isn't there a child labor law to protect  the children?