Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/22

He would have been given special privileges for this patient and this case only.  Saw that come through all the time when I worked in HIM at a hospital. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

Maggie is just out of surgery, but is not hooked up to any IV's or monitors.  

If Tate didn't cry, was anyone going to look behind that screen?  It is like he was saying to those three stooges - hey, I'm over here!! That was the lamest rescue we have seen in a while.

Nicole is dressed like she is going to the beach, while Caroline is wearing a turtleneck and a jacket.

Lordy - I haven't even seen it toDAY and I'm already starting to doze off....  Will it ever end?????  I wonder if they'll get her some PT after the surgery, or will she just get off the bed and walk (or maybe even dance).........Get out those red shoes that Mickey gave you all those years ago, and show Vic how you can dance, Maggie........

@sophiamarie - Considering you hadn't seen today's episode yet, your post is very accurate!!  Made me laugh!

Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister    Yeah - how about that??? Right down to the exact wording too "all those years ago" that Vic told her.  I didn't think anyone would even remember those red shoes too.  Oh well, that goes to show how predictable these shows are.......  I'm glad you got a good laugh too.

I swear I did not see that show until just now.  Another "winner" on right now, is Toddlers and Tiaras.  I have those brats down to a T too.... LOL  I know exactly when certain ones are going to have a tantrum - (and that goes for the kids too)......

Back to toDAY - did I miss something or did they show us when Tate was found once before.  I heard John say toDAY (before they heard Tate crying) - "don't worry, we found him before, we'll find him again".  What did he mean by that????  TIA

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie I think John meant that they were on the right track, just one step behind kidnaper.

I remember when Mickey gave Maggie the red shoes many years ago - HaHa!

Super Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@Judaline  Because she hates Victor.  Not sure she would have the means, but she hsa the motive.

Mama,That same thought ran through my mind when she talked about how close the 3 of them would be now.Plus ,like you said,she hates Victor.

Super Contributor

Tate sure has grown fast and did not seem happy to see his parents..I felt sorry for Victor and Maggie...Police ,Brady and John could have stayed outside her room and arrested Victor.They did not have to spoil Maggie's good news.

I am like many of you and cannot figure out why Aiden was appointed DA.THe fact that Roman and Abe won't tell anyone makes me think they don't know either.Smiley LOL

I am still trying to figure out why Aiden wants to be DA.Is it to be close to Hope or is he going to blackmail Hope in order for her to come back to him.?

I am looking forward to Chad's reply after Ciara said she loves him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dawn01 Hi dawn-I agree with everything you said. I think Caroline having visions of Victor on the phone was because he was trying to make a deal with the kidnapper to get the baby back. I just don't understand why he doesn't defend himself. He always says, 'you're wrong, or you're making a huge mistake, or I would never hurt you and your family like that' but never what he was really doing. I also think they should have brought in the other twin. That baby was obviously very upset and stressed.

Esteemed Contributor

Does Aiden know that Hope killed Stefano and Rafe helped her dispose of the body?  If he does, maybe he used that information to blackmail Abe  into naming him DA.  Like other DAYSIES, this doesn't make sense.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinsister I think Andre would have told Aiden. He should have known right then not to mess with Hope! But I also don't thinK you can blackmail Abe.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - I agree - Andre would be the one to tell Aiden.  It doesn't make sense that Roman and Abe are staying mum on the subject.