Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/22

Yay, Tate is home.  It is obvious that Victor is being framed.  I am wondering, in the very back of my mind, it Theresa could have been behind it all along?  Maybe that is why they are

Spoiler
killing her off if the spoilers are to be believed
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Does anyone know who the actor is playing Maggie's dr.?  His voice sounds so familiar, but his face doesn't ring a bell.  Maybe he played on another soap?  I tried to find out his name,but couldn't find anything. 

On a side note, why the heck would they hire Aiden to be the new DA?  Are they crazy???

Esteemed Contributor

Dr. Hockman is being played by Wolf Muser.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Dr. Hockman is being played by Wolf Muser.

He is a German actor, looked him up on IMDB, has quite an impressive list of TV appearances, he was a regular on soap, Santa Barbara, in 1985.

Respected Contributor

I would have liked if he had some sweat on his brow when he came out of the OR.  Or scrubs and a mask.  Something more official looking than the same bright-white lab coat he wore before the surgery.  Just trying to make it seem more realistic.  I don't know, don't listen to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Maggie is just out of surgery, but is not hooked up to any IV's or monitors.  

If Tate didn't cry, was anyone going to look behind that screen?  It is like he was saying to those three stooges - hey, I'm over here!! That was the lamest rescue we have seen in a while.

Nicole is dressed like she is going to the beach, while Caroline is wearing a turtleneck and a jacket.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick Why?

Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Maggie is just out of surgery, but is not hooked up to any IV's or monitors.  

If Tate didn't cry, was anyone going to look behind that screen?  It is like he was saying to those three stooges - hey, I'm over here!! That was the lamest rescue we have seen in a while.

Nicole is dressed like she is going to the beach, while Caroline is wearing a turtleneck and a jacket.

Lordy - I haven't even seen it toDAY and I'm already starting to doze off....  Will it ever end?????  I wonder if they'll get her some PT after the surgery, or will she just get off the bed and walk (or maybe even dance).........Get out those red shoes that Mickey gave you all those years ago, and show Vic how you can dance, Maggie........

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  Because she hates Victor.  Not sure she would have the means, but she hsa the motive.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I would have liked if he had some sweat on his brow when he came out of the OR.  Or scrubs and a mask.  Something more official looking than the same bright-white lab coat he wore before the surgery.  Just trying to make it seem more realistic.  I don't know, don't listen to me.

And could he really waltz into the OR of some hospital?  I thought operating privileges prevented something like that from happening.