Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/22

Re: the end of toDAY's story-in the words of my dear friend, OT, "Holy Crow"!

So the cat is out of the proverbial bag. One more thing Chad has to deal with. I know he will not take Ciara seriously because she's a kid, but will he give up his baby?

Honored Contributor

Never a good DAY when my favorite part is the dead character.  Wish they would just bite the bullet and bring him back from the dead.

Honored Contributor

I don't take Ciara seriously because she can't act and the other teen can't sing.  With all the talented actresses and singers out there, why did they settle on these two?

Respected Contributor

Why!!! WHY did the show begin with that horrid singing!!!!????  It's like starting your day without coffee AND having to deal with a crazy person at work that won't shut up.  It's almost too much to take.  Claire's awful singing = Bad mood!

Why is Chad so eager to hand Thomas over to a pill popping, alcoholic Jen?  Does he not know that she's hit rock bottom...again?  Does monotone Ciara honestly believe that Chad will want to be with her?  She's living in a fantasyland. 

I was on vacation the week before the Olympics, so I missed almost 3 weeks of Days.  I was so hopeful and excited to watch again, but yesterday and today were so bad.  Caterwaulling Claire has got to go. Can you tell I don't like her character?Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@AuntG I would add Chloe to that list. I never did think she could sing.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 With Andre in the picture, and he's been hanging around Chad enough to call him in the picture, I just don't see why they don't investigate more into Abby's supposed demise. Like, she was seen at the mansion and then the plane crashes. How the heck did she get to Florida or have the time to have a fake license made with her picture on it? All of this with no money? Or maybe that's why she stopped at DiMansion.Money and clothes. Did they find her pajamas laying anywhere? And on, and on. Just doesn't seem right that someone wouldn't question it or dig deeper into this plane crash.

Everyone assumes Jennifer is clean because she goes to meetings. They should have seen her toDAY.

Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@hsawaknow

@twinsister

i agree.. we going to have to listen to her for a whole year..... while she will be on the top 10 worst singers ...  instead of 10 ten best???? 

yep..i knew Jen..took those pills she found in the baby's dresser and

now  she has a baggie of them...so sad.

It did show her putting the pills she found in the dresser in a trash bag, but we don't know if she threw them out or not.  However, Paul told Belle that he saw her score pills from a drug dealer in the park so guess that's why she had the baggie of them.  Too bad she's fallen off the wagon.

Respected Contributor

As much as I love to pick the show apart, I did miss it for the two weeks and did look forward to seeing it again.  The past two days, though, wow, such bores.  I've nodded off each day.  Nothing exciting to keep my attention.  I am looking forward to finding out about Tate's kidnapping and want to see him home safe.  I'd like to see Maggie up and walking again.  But instead all we have now is Claire's music and singing, OY.  It's too painful, I fast-forward, probably like everyone else does.  I just think for a young girl, she should be singing happy, upbeat, bubble-gum kind of music, but she just whines sad, sad lyrics that all sound the same.  I have no idea who this actress is, is she someone famous in her own right AS a singer?  Let's hope today's show is better than the past two.  Looking forward to the new writers' storylines.

Honored Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@hsawaknow

@twinsister

It did show her putting the pills she found in the dresser in a trash bag, but we don't know if she threw them out or not.  However, Paul told Belle that he saw her score pills from a drug dealer in the park so guess that's why she had the baggie of them.  Too bad she's fallen off the wagon.

But good for Chaddy!

Honored Contributor

Kinda o/t to lori. You know how I love the Elvis Cole books. In the one I'm reading now, he walks into the police station (!) and says, 'Days of Our Lives was on in the hall.' I had to laugh. Written in 1992.