Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 07/25

Uh-oh, looks like another body to dispose of. How many times did Summer kill people by pushing them away?  Let's see, the blackmailer, Theresa, and I thought there was a third-maybe not.The girl's strength knows no bounds. No one on this show ever calls the cops when they accidentally kill someone. They always say the same thing;' I didn't call you because I've got a record and I knew you'd blame me.' Never fails. So if Theresa is gone, this is what Summer will say and then I guess it's the usual, call Dario and tell him to bring a shovel. (I was thinking of Kate pushing Deimos away and almost killing him-these women are super human).

Why is Maggie always dressed to the nines? She always looks gorgoeus-freshly coifed, manicured and designer dressed. You'd think she was going to leave her room-but she never does.

It all points to Deimos now. The writers can make anyone look guilty. Now it's Deimos and it's looking pretty good. Who's next?

Honored Contributor

Theresa is very much alive.  I read she's leaving in November.  I mean, she left already but she'll still be on in the fall and maybe winter.  

When the leaves on the foliage turn...oh wait, those leaves never turn, they're spray-painted.  LOL.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori Oh, then my tirade was for nothing. I spent a lot of time on it, too, hahahaha. But really, I'm glad she's alive. Maybe it'll be like in the movies. Remember a guy who lost his memory and gets hit on the head and says, "I remember!!!'' Maybe Theresa will have an epiphany, not a dream. 

Trusted Contributor

I am thinking its probably  too early for Theresa to be dead.  I am thinking maybe she will end up in a coma until she dies, course I don't know how long her story runs into the fall but its a thought and how is Summer going to explain this accident ?  Brady knows she says she accidently killed the other guy pushing him and I am thinking she will have to call for help and here is Theresa the victim in her room.  Roman will probably arrest her. I hope Maggie walks again and her and Victor move on and accept Deimos offer, looks like he will be hanging arould Salem for awhile. Loved seeing Sonny back, have a feeling its not for too long, maybe he and Paul will leave together. Friday is always to me the best show of the week so I am looking forward to tomorrow.Heart

Honored Contributor

Seems to me that Summer should be the one lying there on the floor.  I was hoping this would be her final exit.

Esteemed Contributor

Doesn't Maggie have any help?.  After all, she IS paralyzed from the waist down.  Even if she was on Medicaid, they would pay for any help she needs.  No therapy, physical or psychological???  She just kind of slipped into that paralysis??? LOL

Looks like Sonny and Paul are off to a good start.  Sonny looks like he filled out since we saw him last and Adrienne looks as though she has lost weight and looks younger than she did.  Maybe that's why we're not seeing Lucas yet.  Adrienne has to at leastt look like she is in the same league.

Wasn't Summer supposed to leave Salem??  Did I miss something??  Why aren't we hearing anything about Abs???

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori Oh, then my tirade was for nothing. I spent a lot of time on it, too, hahahaha. But really, I'm glad she's alive. Maybe it'll be like in the movies. Remember a guy who lost his memory and gets hit on the head and says, "I remember!!!'' Maybe Theresa will have an epiphany, not a dream. 

after watching 1,000 or more episodes of Medical t.v. shows,  maybe Theresa will be in the hospital,  wake up but have a brain problem, not knowing how much time she has  left to live, (well, until her time is up on the show) Brady decides they will be married with a nice small wedding, family and close friends...she becomes Brady's wife.... and then "boom"  brain bleed or something and she dies happy....

Sorry, this is what happens on the Medical shows,  LOL!

Oh, and of course she gets her son Tate back before she dies....

Esteemed Contributor

This was sort of what happened with Brady's parents.  But Isabella died of cancer. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

This was sort of what happened with Brady's parents.  But Isabella died of cancer. 

Mama,  I was not watching when Brady's mother was on,  missed a few years when I worked full time (before I got a VCR to tape the show)  but when my kids were small watched since 1965,  till I went back to work....and then taped it when I got the VCR...no computers then to watch the missed shows!! 

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Next week, Chloe finds out she is pregnant by Deimos and Deimos and Nicole hit the sheets.