Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 07/25

Who is it?  Who is behind the missing Tate?  Personally...I think it is Mr. Potato Head.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 07/25

Spoiler
My Time Warner guide states on Friday that John and Brady interrogate Deimos.

This doesn't make sense to me why this person would be involved if indeed they are, but far stranger things have happened as we all know.

Honored Contributor

@soonersis It would of course be to hurt. But I don't think that person is the culprit.

Respected Contributor

I'm traveling for work for most of the week (except today), so I will have to rely on your comments to put together a synopsis for each day.  I hate to say it, but I don't think I'm missing much this summer.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli

at least now we do have a who-dun-it at the moment..lol!

hmm promo looks good for today that they just showed ..

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@DrKelli

at least now we do have a who-dun-it at the moment..lol!

hmm promo looks good for today that they just showed ..

it today you mean the 25th....total waste of an hour....Chase, Aiden, Ciara,.

and the Mexican Hat Dance lady.....nothing exciting...

Esteemed Contributor

it looks as though the "family" totally forgot about Abs.  Jen is running around like the yenta she is but her daughter is missing from the asylum.  Chad is the only one who seems to care.  Too bad - so sad....

Honored Contributor

Well, well, well another DAY at the ol' Hacienda. Borrrrrring. And to top it off two Aidens and a Chase-r. Yep, total waste of an hour only I got smart and cut it off by ff thru nothing. Why is it everybody nowaDAYS orders one dessert and they each eat off it. Ewwww........Like, are they counting their pennies these DAYS, or do they not think they can eat a whole one, what??? I think mami just made a pie at home and probably ate half of that, so maybe she was still hungry. All that woman does is cook. All those kids do is eat.

Honored Contributor

According to Soaps.com, Drake Hogestyn's injuries were not from falling out of a tree, he was seriously injured on the set on 5/5. He was shooting a stunt scene and the door he pushed open was not assembled properly. He is still at home recovering. Bet there is a lawsuit, there was a note from his lawyers in the article saying to please respect his privacy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle I'm sorry to hear that. I smell lawsuit. He certainly has grounds. I think this means we'll only be seeing him till November and than I guess we won't be seeing him-especially if it's his back. Patch, you'd better send out a Shane alert. You need help.