Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 07/18

Oh!  And it was appropriately played for Kate as it is also known as the funeral march.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@Judaline, oops, I didn't see that you already posted about Maggie's boots.  I just wrote about the same thing!

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori, OMG, I lost it reading your last line about THE ONE BENCH!!!!!   That's soooooooooooooo funny!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Oh!  And it was appropriately played for Kate as it is also known as the funeral march.

Thank you for clearing that up!!!!  You're Deimama!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick I need to turn up the volume. I didn't hear anything remotely sounding like any Manilow song.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Are John and Paul working in an office or a hotel room??

Can George and Ringo be far behind? I wish. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  LOL -  I wonder how it feels every day to be all dressed up with no place to go....  Shouldn't Vic have hired an aide or someone to help her.  I wonder if therapy could possibly help her.  Who leaves a partially paralyzed wife alone in the apartment.  I mean, she could fall or something.  You're right - we're getting too involved in this.  LOL

Haven't seen toDAY's show yet.  I have been busy watching the RNC.  Much more exciting....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  LOL -  I wonder how it feels every day to be all dressed up with no place to go....  Shouldn't Vic have hired an aide or someone to help her.  I wonder if therapy could possibly help her.  Who leaves a partially paralyzed wife alone in the apartment.  I mean, she could fall or something.  You're right - we're getting too involved in this.  LOL

Haven't seen toDAY's show yet.  I have been busy watching the RNC.  Much more exciting....

Didn't that end yesterday?

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline.  That's just it...it wasn't "Could it be Magic."  Someone (not me) asked how much Corday had to pay in royalties to Manilow for the song.  I responded that it was Chopin being played and not Manilow.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick Thanks, mama, for clearing that up for me. I didn't have a clue what you all were talking about, but I knew Barry wasn't even in the neighborhood.