Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 04/10

@BarbiHollywood I do not understand how Joey received an Emmy nomination!!  No emotion - just blah!!!  Plus he needs a haircut!!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Shelbelle

I forgot about Chase....

But,i wouldn't put it past Claire to behind it.

My coworker also thinks it is Claire.

Honored Contributor

Ok..now we know how/why Dario will be leaving Days.....

it will be like is dad..arrested and ..bye,bye!  lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Did any of you get Sean Spicer in place of DAYS today?

-----------

Yes, and there was no scroll saying breaking news or anything like that.  I thought it might have been a network goof up.

Esteemed Contributor

I really liked Abby's dress. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Doesn't Brady know about Nicole's past???  If he does, then what is wrong with her??  Why doesn't she tell him about Scooter and get it over with.  Even if he doesn't know, surely he would understand.  Why is she so wimpy about all this?  All she has to do, is threaten Scooter.  He's a total jerk anyway and what's up with his wife???

No decent (or indecent) cop flashes their gun just because.  What a stupid storyline.  I wish it would just go away, along with Joey, Jade, et al......

Honored Contributor

Abby looked very pretty at the ceremony.  Were all of five people in attendance?  They didn't even hire an officiant to preside.  Must be on a tight budget.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick  Are you talking about her wedding dress?  I thought that was super pretty, too.  I loved the neckline.  Also thought the makeup and hair was nice.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG   I thought the same thing but didn't even count Thomas in the grand total of attendees!!   I know this is only our silly little soap, but I always laugh to myself how, with all the money the DiMeras and Kiriakis families have, in the real world, their weddings and celebrations would more than likely be in a grand venue or professionally done on their lush outdoor properties, not in their living rooms with a few folding chairs!!!  It just makes me chuckle.  

How long can they make us think that Thomas still fits in that stroller??  His feet should be scraping the sidewalk by now.  And the fake infant crying sound effects from offstage!!  No one sees Holly or Tate anymore, just that awful whining cry. 

One last thing then I'll stop...ever notice how all the conversations take place with the characters standing up in the middle of a room talking to one another??   My hubby and I don't have deep conversations standing in our living room.  Or any other room.  We sit, usually on the couch.

Done!!!

Happy Easter and a great weekend to all.

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@AuntG   I thought the same thing but didn't even count Thomas in the grand total of attendees!!   I know this is only our silly little soap, but I always laugh to myself how, with all the money the DiMeras and Kiriakis families have, in the real world, their weddings and celebrations would more than likely be in a grand venue or professionally done on their lush outdoor properties, not in their living rooms with a few folding chairs!!!  It just makes me chuckle.  

How long can they make us think that Thomas still fits in that stroller??  His feet should be scraping the sidewalk by now.  And the fake infant crying sound effects from offstage!!  No one sees Holly or Tate anymore, just that awful whining cry. 

One last thing then I'll stop...ever notice how all the conversations take place with the characters standing up in the middle of a room talking to one another??   My hubby and I don't have deep conversations standing in our living room.  Or any other room.  We sit, usually on the couch.

Done!!!

Happy Easter and a great weekend to all.

@BarbiHollywood  -  Too funny!  When Holly is in the room, you can hear her breathing super fast, like she has a cold all the time.