Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20

@BarbiHollywood Yesterday, I didn't see Chad give an antidote either, but it was because we got interrupted due to the attack in London.  Missed the last 15 minutes.  Did your station show the whole episode?

Respected Contributor

@twinsister   I don't think the news broke in to our airtime.  Starts at 1:00 here in Tampa.  Unless I dozed off, which is quite possible!  You know that feeling...show is kinda boring, characters are on you don't really care about, your eyes get heavy, you say to yourself "I don't even care," and then you're out!!  Ha!!  So Chad only gives Abigail the antidote??  Between us, I think I may be the only one who would like to see Chad with Gabi.  I know, I know, Chad and Abs have a son, blah blah blah.  But she's so boring.  Even her clothes are boring.  All I can do is compare her to the old Abigail who was young and more hip and who looked good with little to no makeup.  This one, I dunno, just not diggin' the new one.  I'd love to see her hair fuller with some curl or something.  Just my two cents.  I'll be perched again later for today's show, you know it!!

Trusted Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@twinsister   I don't think the news broke in to our airtime.  Starts at 1:00 here in Tampa.  Unless I dozed off, which is quite possible!  You know that feeling...show is kinda boring, characters are on you don't really care about, your eyes get heavy, you say to yourself "I don't even care," and then you're out!!  Ha!!  So Chad only gives Abigail the antidote??  Between us, I think I may be the only one who would like to see Chad with Gabi.  I know, I know, Chad and Abs have a son, blah blah blah.  But she's so boring.  Even her clothes are boring.  All I can do is compare her to the old Abigail who was young and more hip and who looked good with little to no makeup.  This one, I dunno, just not diggin' the new one.  I'd love to see her hair fuller with some curl or something.  Just my two cents.  I'll be perched again later for today's show, you know it!!

Barbi....you are not the only one,  I think Chad and Gabi should be together, seems like there is way more chemistry between them!   Nu Abby is boring and she should be with Dario....they would all be related!!  Big happy family!

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood & @mishka14 - I agree with you both - would like to see Chad with Gabi and Abby with Dario.  I think even though Chad loves Abby, he is staying with her out of guilt, but loves Gabi more.

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@BarbiHollywood & @mishka14 - I agree with you both - would like to see Chad with Gabi and Abby with Dario.  I think even though Chad loves Abby, he is staying with her out of guilt, but loves Gabi more.

Twinsister...yup, 2 kins of love....Abby...love of his son's mother,   she gave him a son...then Gabi...sexual,  let's get it on....(can I type this? LOL)

Trusted Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

Seriously?  Joey?  SMH

@Jackson08  -  UGH!!!  Can't believe his acting could garner a nomination.

Are there only four soap operas still in existance?  I only watch Days and know GH is still on and YATR? 

the Bold and Beautiful is still on I think...

Honored Contributor

Bold and Beautiful just celebrated its 30th anniv on the air.

Super Contributor

I had a good first impression of the actor playing Steve's possible son.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou Kate could carry one of those nippy little dogs in her handbag.  Just like Joan Rivers did wth Spike.

Respected Contributor

@becca lou   Yeah, I noticed that, too.  Also, there are no other children in Salem!  No kid ever has a friend over and there are never any other kids seen in the Square or anywhere unless it's Christmas and they need the kid "extras" for the annual storytelling scene.  Hotel rooms are always at the end of a hall on the left, never a mess, and never have luggage or any belongings visible.  And we all know how they re-use and re-use and re-use the same old sets and benches.  And everywhere anyone ever goes, there is lush, dense landscaping.  No one ever says "Uh oh, I'm going to be late to my hair appointment," but then they arrive the next day (or next scene) with a noticably freshly coiffed 'do.  No one does laundry, nor does anyone ever need to use a restroom.  Phones never ring in the Salem PD and everyone always knows exactly were to go when they are summoned to University Hospital.  No one ever says "come to the 2nd floor" or "she's in Room 512."  Everything, and I mean, everything, must be on the 3rd floor.  Pay close attention to the sign posted that shows arrows directing you to everywhere.  Even the cafeteria is on the 3rd floor.   When an elevator opens, there is never anyone else in there, nor is there ever anyone else waiting to get in the elevator.  Everyone can hear everyone else's conversations from a mile away, and everyone is clumsy in Salem because of all the startled bumpings into one another.

And these are the reasons why I LOVE our silly little show!!!  Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Have a great day, everyone!!!