Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20

I think somehow she lost all the money.  Maybe Victor was involved but I'm not sure. 

I really enjoyed today's show.  Very soapy.  I was surprised they showed who he gave the antedote to.  I thought for sure they would drag it into at least tomorrow.  I think they're setting up Lani/Eli to have the hate turn into love thing, like lots of the other couples.

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88   Gabi's dress is so tight so she isn't getting air into her head to make her think clearly.  If I didn't know better, it seemed that Abigail was quite calm, too calm.  It looked as if she had planned the kidnapping, or, at the very least, was in on it. 

Another day of Chad stammering his way through his lines.  And and and I'd like to thank thank thank my wife....    And Lani.  Stopping.  Between words.  In her lines.  She doesn't.  Say her lines.  Fluently.

Trusted Contributor

Seriously?  Joey?  SMH

Esteemed Contributor

We lost the last 15 minutes today because of the London attack.  Is it worth me going to soapssheknows to read the end or is it nothing exciting?  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

We lost the last 15 minutes today because of the London attack.  Is it worth me going to soapssheknows to read the end or is it nothing exciting?  Thanks.

It does show Chad giving Abby the antidote and telling Gaby to try to break out of the ropes. 

Respected Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

Seriously?  Joey?  SMH

@Jackson08  -  UGH!!!  Can't believe his acting could garner a nomination.

Are there only four soap operas still in existance?  I only watch Days and know GH is still on and YATR? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IlliniGirl88

I have noticed that also    and  i found it rather stupid and boring  today!

I bet Eli will use his FBI skills to find all of them..lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@soonersis   I'm wondering if we are a day behind here.  Thought about it before based on some comments.  Here in Tampa, yesterday's show didn't have Chad giving anyone an antidote.   I'm guessing that, yeah, we are a day behind. 

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood yep somebody is a day behind.  Chad saved Abby but I think he should have given a few drops to Gabi too.  After all, they both have a young child and need to be kept alive.