Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20

@sophiamarie   I laughed so hard yesterday when I saw Nicole's "new" pad!!  Definitely Eric's place from the other day.  Oh, and speaking of Eric's place, Friday's show when Eric and Roman were sitting in the living room talking, WHY was the front door open??     Only on our show does anyone knowingly leave the door open!  Obviously, it was so that Jennifer could make her grand entrance.  It bugged me.  Back to Nicole for a second.  Whatever happened to her $5 million that she got years ago?  I can't recall how she got it but know that she did.  Blew through it already, huh?

Notice the ivy plant in the brass planter yesterday on the shelf in the scene with Gabi and Abigail??  That planter has legs, lemme tell ya, cuz it gets all around Salem.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
Next week Adrienne chooses her man!!
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@sophiamarie   I laughed so hard yesterday when I saw Nicole's "new" pad!!  Definitely Eric's place from the other day.  Oh, and speaking of Eric's place, Friday's show when Eric and Roman were sitting in the living room talking, WHY was the front door open??     Only on our show does anyone knowingly leave the door open!  Obviously, it was so that Jennifer could make her grand entrance.  It bugged me.  Back to Nicole for a second.  Whatever happened to her $5 million that she got years ago?  I can't recall how she got it but know that she did.  Blew through it already, huh?

Notice the ivy plant in the brass planter yesterday on the shelf in the scene with Gabi and Abigail??  That planter has legs, lemme tell ya, cuz it gets all around Salem.

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

If I recall correctly, years ago Kate paid Nicole the $5 million to marry Lucas. 

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee I think that's right.  Poor Lucas.  I don't remember him ever being anyone's first choice. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, that is correct...$5 mil to marry Lucas so that he could go for custody of Will. 

Lucas appears to be Anne's first choice...LOL

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Sonny doesn't strike me as a ruthless enough person to head up the Kiriakis family.  He and Paul are running around Salem playing detectives like The Hardy Boys. 

Couldn't Abigail and Gabby have attempted to yank out the IV with their mouth?  I think I'd have at least tried.  It would have hurt like crazy, but at least poison wouldn't be pumping into your veins. 

Honored Contributor

Did anyone else recognize the younger Ciara on Greys Anatomy last week?

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee    That's it!!  Right!!!  She got the $5 mil from Kate to marry Lucas!!!  For the life of me, I could not remember.  Makes you wonder how she spent all that dough since I don't recall her having her own anything ever.

Honored Contributor

Days received lots of Emmy noms today, some of the acting ones will surprise you!!!