Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 03/20

LOL...Freddie Smith.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Here's an idea...why not have a Big Love setting for Chad, Abby, and Gabi?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

How is Nicole going to get groceries, diapers, and formula?  She can't go to the store, someone could see her, unless I guess she's sporting a disguise.  She's honestly going to live the rest of her life this way???  The story is so lame.

Honored Contributor

That is Michael Landon's daughter playing the part of Nic's neighbor.

Honored Contributor

So once again Deimos is a kidnaper, now he will have Abby and Gabi kidnapped.

Trusted Contributor

They are making Deimos into a monster.  Kidnapping seems to be his specialty.  If he gets to Nicole & Holly, I think he'll kidnap them too.  Maybe the neighbor will become a new regular character on the show once this storyline is over.  Is Dario going to tell Chad about Abby, or is he going to try to find her on his own?  

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't understand what Nicole's neighbor said on the phone.  She's a detective who is taking a vacation?   I thought she would turn out to be more than a nosy neighbor.

Nicole's new home looks like the place Chloe was living in when Deimos showed up injured.

Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister  LOL  It also looks like the Horton Cabin, Eric's place and now Nicole's new home.  Brady was going to stay - then all of a sudden, he had to leave in such a hurry???  They got there by car (she mentioned crossing the border with all??? their luggage) and he's jetting back to Salem???  That made no sense to me.

The neighbor is taking a call from her "Captain" asking her to work and she is telling him that she needs a vacation.  So, she's on vacation???  She's a detective.  When she first came into the cabin, the first thing she says is "so what's your story?"  HUH????  I would have said "none of your business" instead of the diatribe they made up in a hurry.  She mentioned the baby's name and said it was obvious from the crib???  I didn't see Holly's name on the crib - anyone?????

OTOH - I don't like the pairing of Jeneric.  No chemistry at all.

When Gabi was in the park, that guy who kidnapped Abby, gave her (Gabi) a nod, as if to say "job done".... I don't know what that meant.  Did she have anything to do with it.  She was awfully nervous in the club, wasn't she???

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie -  That cabin is being re-used almost as much as that office!  Thanks for the explanation what the nosy neighbor said on the phone.  How ridiculous that Nic and Brady answered all her questions.   I think Nicole mentioned Holly's name first.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@sophiamarie -  That cabin is being re-used almost as much as that office!  Thanks for the explanation what the nosy neighbor said on the phone.  How ridiculous that Nic and Brady answered all her questions.   I think Nicole mentioned Holly's name first.

---------------

You'd think Nicole would have learned something from the last nosy neighbor encounter.  Then the neighbor plops her arsh down and asks if she can wait while the bread she brought over cools.  Ding, Ding, Ding, some warning bells should have gone off.