Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 02/27

Wasn't much of a Friday cliffhanger.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/27

Has anyone noticed basically everyone in the cast at one point has said they are going to kill Deimos - that will be the next whodunit.  When he's killed, we'll have to figure out who the killer is. 

Honored Contributor

If they do make a mystery out of Deimos' death, I hope they do it better than when Nick was killed.  That was a disaster with Gabi confessing, going to jail for a short time, and being released as if nothing happened.  In fact, seems like no one does the time they deserve - like Erc and Hope.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG  Add Lucas to that list.

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Has anyone noticed basically everyone in the cast at one point has said they are going to kill Deimos - that will be the next whodunit.  When he's killed, we'll have to figure out who the killer is. 

Yep, this was already discussed. It's very obvious, just as you said.

Trusted Contributor

Here's a link (hope it works) to a much younger Doug singing to the Horton's.  The David in this clip is the one I remember best. He is sitting next  toTrish.  Julie is beautiful in this.   These were the good old DAYS.  Love seeing Tom & Alice. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-j09rfcyN0

Honored Contributor

@MamaWickwrote:

Wasn't much of a Friday cliffhanger.

Let alone a sweeps-worthy episode.  This has been the worst sweeps material ever and that's saying a lot.  It ends Thursday but we'll scarcely know the difference.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

Here's a link (hope it works) to a much younger Doug singing to the Horton's.  The David in this clip is the one I remember best. He is sitting next  toTrish.  Julie is beautiful in this.   These were the good old DAYS.  Love seeing Tom & Alice. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-j09rfcyN0

@Jackson08, this was beautiful and brought back memories. Thank you!😊

~H~
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

If they do make a mystery out of Deimos' death, I hope they do it better than when Nick was killed.  That was a disaster with Gabi confessing, going to jail for a short time, and being released as if nothing happened.  In fact, seems like no one does the time they deserve - like Erc and Hope.

@AuntG, agree about Hope but not Eric.  His twin shot her husband in the head and didn't do time.  IMO his sentence was too long for what he did.  There's no proportion on the show.

Honored Contributor

One of the spoilers for this week, specifically Friday:

Spoiler
Rafe and Hope learn about changes at the police department

What on earth?